Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss

by Avon

Avon Glazewear Dazzle Lip Gloss Fuchsia Fantasy

Does anyone know if they are going to come out with new colors as replacement for the retired ones?
What color do you use?
Start your review of Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
I have the Iced Pink gloss and I love it! It is such a pretty light pink! So nice and glossy/ pearly. in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,529 reviews
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss uploaded by Leticia B.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I have been wearing these forever! At least since 1995. They keep your lips moisturized and come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Shannon C.
Montclair, NJ
Review for: Nude Shimmer
I agree that these can be sticky but they also come in a huge variety of colors. They are fun for a glossy look; definitely not matte.
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss uploaded by Katia P.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss, Other
I dont support multilevel marketing businesses but this was gifted to my by my boyfriend's mlm other so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not to keen on lip gloss already because I dont like the 'always wet' feel on my lips BUT all in all, I liked this products. The color pay off was great and it hardly smudged outside my little line!
Rachel V.
Grand Bay, AL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
This formula is quite thin and 30 minutes after you put it on it leaves sparse glitter all over your lips and chin.
Crystal R.
I love these the bonus for me is I get it with a discount for selling it but it goes on nice and looks so cute
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss the perfect lippie for any look. This lip gloss comes in an array of color schemes. My favorite is a nudish tone. It goes on and stays on. There is no sticky residue with this lip gloss. Great prices.
brea B.
1,207 reviews
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss uploaded by brea B.
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss uploaded by brea B.
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss in plum was a gift from my cousin. I don't like because it's sticky on my lips, it look chalk ,not pigment and it don't last long.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,111 reviews
I love this product! Bought it from an Avon sales rep and she recommended this product! It is easy to apply and has such a cute container. It is very long lasting and affordable. It comes in a wide variety of colors.
Nayalia B.
como não gosto muito de gloss eu tenho o que falar usei por que meu namorado me deu mas é bem legal e bonzinhos de se usar
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA
I love Avon lip gloss! They are great and they las a good amount of time, I have a couple of them and the pink shades are my favorite!