BY AVON

Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Avon Glazewear is an affordable quality lip gloss. There are many different shades and finishes to choose from. They are not sticky or goopy feeling on the lips. The applicator is sturdy and well made which makes application a breeze. The lip gloss does stay on well but will transfer to cups, water bottles ect. It stays on as well as any of the higher end glosses that I have used in the past. Save your money and try Avon's Glazewear. They are reasonably priced and Avon puts them on sale often. I stock up on my favorites when they are on sale. I give this product an over all grade of A.
Jaclyn E.
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
Not a bad gloss for the price but it tends to be stickier than other glosses I've tried. Very easy to use and glides on nice. Surprisingly the gloss seems to last for quite a while as well. Do I think you can get better glosses? Absolutely. For the price? Probably not.
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I love this product for an easy, everyday lip color. The color is solid without drying out, and lasts really well. I will usually chose a darker color to use in place of lip stick. The price is always right because everything on the Avon website is always on sale!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like a more natural or neutral look to my make up. I love Avon glazewear as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use shades of Brown for every day ware like sugar maple and island glow and occasionally when I want a more noticible look I use darling pink.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No es un mal lip gloss para su precio. Tiene buena pigmentacion. Lo negativo es que se cae con un suspiro. Si comes o tomas algo se cae super rapido, aparte siento que me reseca un poco los labios. Apesar de eso lo uso porque me gusta como se ve
Kalie T.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I don't wear that much lip gloss but this color is so flattering on anyone. I also really like the Avon lip glosses. They are really pigmented for a gloss and they aren't sticky at all.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Oh my isn't this sticky... It doesn't last anything on my lips and is not pleasant because of it's stickiness. But yeah, the colors are pretty (if you can get them to last).
Janel B.
Janel B.
Elkton, MD
Tickled pink has been my go-to shade for years! It is that hint of color I love for every day. What do these guys want me to say. It is a sheer pink and I like it. Ugh!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
So pretty!I really liked the Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss.So many pretty colors.They are shimmery and long lasting.They do become sticky after awhile,but they are pretty!
Ale D.
Ale D.
There's a variety of cute colors, they last quite long but they are a little bit sticky. The smells its not strong and the tint its not that bright.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
SANAE S.
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pleaaase tel me is it a waterproff glaze ?