Avon Glazewear Intense Crimson uploaded by Ashley D.

BY AVON

Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
I looooove these! Great pigmentation, fabulous colors, easy application, and great staying power! A non sticky application. I have had various colors and I have been so happy with every single one of them. The variety of finishes are great also. I like to use the sparkle shades in the center of the lip over a matte lipcream. A very affordable treat!
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
Feels nice on my lips. The color brown sugar came out more as a clear frost. I do have med/dark skin tone. The color is not like a color stain but a nice gloss. I would of gave it a higher number if it had more color.
Ashley D.
Stockton
I love the intense color of the crimson shade. It is sparkly and does tranfer a bit to cups but it is a beautiful glossy shine
Eloise H.
Not too sticky or oily. The clear lip gloss definitely has a beautiful shimmer to it. I'm not usually a fan of gloss but I don't mind wearing this