BeautyNailNail CareAvon
Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel - Alaska

Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel - Alaska

by Avon

Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel in Alaska is a light grey with green-ish undertones to it that works well with two coats

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel - Alaska!
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I buy a lot of Avon and most of my nail polish and enamel I purchase on Avon. This is my favorite shade. It dries really quick and it looks beautiful and it doesn’t chip. I love it!
Yolanda R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I purchased the Avon gel finish 7 in 1 nail polish in the color Alaska several years ago and it still performs like new. The formula hasn't dried up or changed. It is very opaque and last for weeks. Avon nail polish is a very underrated brand that puts more expensive nail polish to shame
Leslie M.
I have been using the Avon gel finish since they very first came out. I have several colors and I love each one. The color lasts and minimal chipping for me. I usually don't even use a base or top coat. Depending on the color I will apply a second coat of polish though!
Melanie M.
Aurora
I have a really bad habit of picking at my nail polish and this is much harder to pick off. Doesn’t chip off easily in my day to day activity either and applies very smooth.
Amanda P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love these polishes! They dry fast, have great colors and it stays on quite well. Great price point and will def buy again.
Roseann  J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this show Finnish Polish nice colors I wish they had a little wider selection. When painting your nails apply the 1st coat allow it to fully dry before applying the 2nd or you will we 45 minutes for to dry.
Kathy G.
I like the color selections for gel finish. I like that the at-home manicure can last longer with this nail polish.
Jessica N.
Huntington, WV
I routinely purchase Avon nail enamel because it stays on longer than comparable brands.The price is great and it lasts forever.it doesn’t do the immediate chipping drugstore brands tend to do on me.I usually get a new bottle whenever a new set of colors comes out to add to my collection
Melania G.
Emskirchen, Bayern
Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel - Alaska uploaded by Melania G.
Der Gel Shine von Avon zaubert sofort glänzende Nägel, wie ein professionelles Gel und ist dabei so einfach anzuwenden, wie ein normaler Nagellack. Die wunderschöne und vielseitige Farbpalette bietet jeder Frau den perfekten Farbton für ein einmaliges Finish, das immer Spielraum für neue Looks lässt. Der Nagellack ist sehr gut verträglich für empfindliche Nägel und Nagelhaut und bietet zusätzlich einen sehr angenehmen Duft. Die neuartige Gel-Glanz-Textur legt sich sanft auf die Nägel und taucht sie in einen tollen Effekt.
Yanci Rubi M.
Cárdenas tabasco
Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel - Alaska uploaded by Yanci Rubi M.
Tengo una obsesión por las pinturas de uñas y me gustan estas de avon Gel finish 7-in-1 que son tan buenas ya que me duran mucho tiempo en mis uñas y me encantan sus tonos y me gustaría que también hubieran tonos neones

Looking for your answer?