BY AVON

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this for my mother in law, because she has really bad cracked feet and this helped her so much and her feet look alot better now she's happy with it and so am I because I know it was really bothering her would highly recommend if you have cracked feet.
Melissa M.
Pollock, SD
One of the best foot creams I've found! My feet get really dry to the point where a lot of foot creams don't do anything, even the really pricey ones. This lotion is designed really well for feet. It obsorbs,but also stays put and continues to moisturize. It stays put until you wash it off with soap ,water alone won't wash it off. And it heals cracked heels really well...it's not medicated,like it sounds like it might be,it's thick foot cream that stays put and moisturizes. Really moisturizes!
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
My husband has really bad cracked heels and we applied this once a day for a few days. It was the first time using it and he felt like his feet were greasy after. I had ordered it previously when I sold avon. This is a great product!! I recommend it to everyone!!
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
I use this when my heels are really cracked and it does help! It is a little greasy and thick but I put it at bedtime and cover my feet! It is inexpensive and easy to order online! I would definitely recommend it!
Angela L.
Gulfport , MS
This product works well. It is greasy, but it keeps your feet moisturized and does what it claims. It does not have a strong smell which is good for sensitive people.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i had super cracked heels during the winter and as soon as i got my hands on this product it was a thing of the past..worth the value!
Brittany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely helps dry feet but I just really hate the consistency. It's very greasy. However I guess that's needed to really moisturize.
Christina S.
St, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great for dry cracked feet. Even after one use I found my skin was softer and less cracked. The smell is very peperminty and clean. Its so cheap in price too, $4.99 for something that you literally have to use once is fantastic. A bottle has lasted me over a year because it works so well I only need it about once a month.
Patricia J.
MIAMI, FL
I have always had the problem with my talone, they crack, they dry up a lot and I had not found a product that improved those two things at the same time until I tried this one. This is the end, incredible as it leaves my heels wet and with the continuous use they were disappearing the quarters of them.
Emma B.
Scotland, ['', '', 'Glasgow']
This product is average at best, it's quite greasy but feels alright when you rub it into your skin, smells ok but nothing special, I could take it or leave it