BY AVON

Staci K.
Louisville, KY
Used this product today! I use this after using the foot scrub to get any lasting skin. It feels cool on the feet and makes them feel soft and clean. I bought it directly from the Avon website and it took a few days to arrive.
Daniela R.
Love the way thus lotion makes my feet feel. I usually Apply it after the shower and the next morning my feet are very soft.
Erin N.
Harrington, DE
I am not a fan of these pads. As a runner I need extra TLC for my feet and these did not deliver.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
I love this product! Avon makes a great product. I would definitely recommend this.
Nicole M.
wausau, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is the texture of these pads like?