BY AVON

• Never tried it so I would look forward to use of this pro...3 Answers
  • Remove darks spots? Make feet soft?2 Answers
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
I totally love this! I only bought this because a friend was selling it. What a pleasant surprise. It really is smoothing and moisturizing. And the scent is a nice change-most foot products seem to have a peppermint smell that I'm not a fam of.
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Buying things like Avon can be hit or miss. This is a hit! I love the scent and it leaves my feet feeling extra soft and supple. I follow it up with the Tropical Coconut foot lotion.
Andiana A.
Little Neck, NY
Pamper you feet after the shower with this amazing coconut product. I love coconut therefore this product is one of my facorite! It is so relaxing and replenishing for your skin.
Fatima C.
Works well. It does a decent job in exfoliating my feet. The smell is ok. Overall, this product is ok. Does what it should but I wouldn't call this great.
Christina K.
6739 W Gary Way, Laveen , AZ 85339
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I am absolutely obsessed with this one and I'm so sad that they discontinued it. Those was the only foot works product fragrant line I would buy.
Amanda R.
Providence, RI
Love love love this brand !! I have multiple scents. Love the scrub and use the moisturizer balm after for best results
kim c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell. It works great if you continue to use. Works best at night time. hint put sock on helps warms foot.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
I need some thing real good for my tired and aching feets but my question is do it really works
Nadia M.
San Jose, CA
Love their foot scrubs. They work amazing and they leave your feet really "happy".
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,973 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Tropical Coconut Sea Salt Foot Scrub probably works great on your feet I never used it I apply lotion to my feet every morning and at night time this product would probably work better
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
Never tried it so I would look forward to use of this product
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Remove darks spots? Make feet soft?