BY AVON

Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I have two words for this Avon Foot Works Triple Smoothing Foot Scrub...ahhhhhh cooling goodnesss. After a long day at work coming home and rubbing this on my feet has been so refreshing. A great product at an affordable price.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
I've always had very rough calluses on my feet since I am always barefoot, I've always wanted those soft feet that people advertise on television. this scrub gave me those feet! I am so happy!! give plus star for this product:)
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this foot scrub!!! I have the whole foot works line from Avon and I love them all. the scrub definitely helps eliminate dead skin and makes my foot feel really smooth.
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Moisturizing for the seat and lose your feet feeling smooth and soft at the scrub your feet and washing feet this is what you want to put it on
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wonderful foot scrub.  Helps soften the skin.  Makes my  skin smooth and looking good. Easy to use, rises off completely.
Megan S.
I like using this product. Especially since I'm afraid of germs at nail salons. It works really good for having a home pedicure
Danielle P.
London
Feels so refreshing and relaxing! Scrub feels awesome on feet and softens especially if you apply it at night, smells really fresh, I ordered mine off Avon. Very unique, highly recommend this! Awesome product!
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the whole foot works line from Avon and I love them all. the
scrub definitely helps eliminate dead skin and makes my foot feel really
smooth.
Hilary I.
This is a really nice product it actually does the job of scrubbing your feet making them soft enough . It has a really nice smell and it softens your legs amazingly well I would recommend this to anyone .