BY FOOT WORKS #2 in Callus Removers

Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Footworks is an awesome product from Avon. If you have rough, hard, peeling feet. This is the product for you. It leaves your feet feeling smooth, moisturized, and like brand new. It's about 6.00.
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I used this foot cream years ago, and recently tried it again. Why did I stop?! It is awesome. So moisturizing on my mature feet. It meets my expectations. I will definitely repurchase. Overall satisfaction.
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I really love foot Works products by Avon the cream is rich smooth and I feel like it's working you always can get a good deal buy 2 get 1 free or get a bundle deal made especially for feet
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Esta producto para pies lo he usado. Los hay en gel, en polvo y en spray. Dejan tus pies suaves refrescantes y con la piel como la de un bebé. Lo aplicaba todas las noches antes de acostarme y luego me ponía unas medias para dormir. Ahorita tengo mucho tiempo que no los consigo en el mercado
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
Well since I sell Avon I know this product very well. I like to use this after I use my footworks pampering oil with my pumice stone. If you haven't used this before you will want to try because seeing is believing!
lola a.
Oklahoma
Am not trying g to be mean but am 16 years old am on my feet all day that why by the end if the day I want to take care if my skin but when I tried this I don't really see any difference so I wouldn't recommend it
Fernanda C.
I had athletes foot for about 3 years until I finally stumbled upon this product 3 years ago. It instantly provided relief to my dry feet and regrew healthier more softer skin on my feet. Would buy again.
Ty ☥.
The whole set is amazing!! I remember being 10 and soaking my feet every Friday using the foot scrub and callus remover and all. I never had callus at that age but I loved how soft it made my foot feel and used it anyway lol!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
In the winter I suffer from cracked heels & you can't find anything better than this. It works great and I always recommend it to people who suffer from cracked heels or dry ashy feet. You can see and feel it working instantly. This will meet anyone's expectation.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Avon deceptively leads the consumer to believe that the only change is in the packaging not the formula, which clearly isn't the case if the formula looks/smells the same but the active ingredients have been reduced. The price is still the same of course.
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Quantos dias da semana pode ser usado??
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Is it good? How much is this?
April D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been looking for a foot cream that heals cracked heels! It's so annoying to get pedicures and at home pedicures and still have cracked heels days later. How well does this product work? And how long before it "heals the heels?"
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Does this product leave your skin feeling greasy?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Is this effective and how long did it take for you to notice a difference? Thank you!