Avon Foot Works Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream 1.7oz. uploaded by Sarami P.Avon Foot Works Therapeutic Cracked Heel Relief Cream 1.7oz. uploaded by Ella P.

BY FOOT WORKS #1 in Callus Removers

Sara C.
Sara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS AMAZING. I just started wearing sandals and flats and I have realized that my skin on my feet have started cracking and drying out. I've used the stones and tried even using regular skin lotion but none has compared to this. I put it on for just one night and it is a DRAMATIC difference. It does kind of smells like glue but i feel that it does a great job of glueing your skin back together. The product is even better when you put it on and wear socks to sleep, it really locks the moisture in!
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Even though the smell of this product is a little off. It's amazing and the price is affordable. I used my cream on my mother in-laws cracked heels and her heels were extremely bad. Once I told her to use it every night for a week and leaving it on over night with socks her heels recovered.
Martha G.
Martha G.
Being diabetic, my feet get really dry. I recently purchased this cream and OMG it is amazing! I had tried so many creams and they would not work. I absolutely will be repurchasing this!
Kerrie s.
Kerrie s.
Fairborn, OH
I have very very dry feet. Avons foot works therapeutic cracked heel relief cream is a miracle worker! It's thick and creamy and feels amazing! I recommend this to everyone!
Alma A.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
This stuff works really well, and it's affordable. One of the best products to buy from Avon.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has sold Avon for a long time and this is one product I can't stop ordering! I work on my feet a lot and my heels and feet get so dry and cracked, this really helped. It's very thick and moisturizing! My favorite thing to do it cover my feet with it then put in some fluffy socks to hold it all in!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
Well since I sell Avon I know this product very well. I like to use this after I use my footworks pampering oil with my pumice stone. If you haven't used this before you will want to try because seeing is believing!
lola a.
lola a.
Oklahoma
Am not trying g to be mean but am 16 years old am on my feet all day that why by the end if the day I want to take care if my skin but when I tried this I don't really see any difference so I wouldn't recommend it
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
I had athletes foot for about 3 years until I finally stumbled upon this product 3 years ago. It instantly provided relief to my dry feet and regrew healthier more softer skin on my feet. Would buy again.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avon deceptively leads the consumer to believe that the only change is in the packaging not the formula, which clearly isn't the case if the formula looks/smells the same but the active ingredients have been reduced. The price is still the same of course.
arliene r.
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Quantos dias da semana pode ser usado??
April D.
April D.
Wilkinsburg, PA
I have been looking for a foot cream that heals cracked heels! It's so annoying to get pedicures and at home pedicures and still have cracked heels days later. How well does this product work? And how long before it "heals the heels?"
Shaine Ammerie J.
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Is it good? How much is this?
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your skin feeling greasy?
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Olympia, WA
I am in dire need of getting my feet summer ready! Harsh winters and putting in lots of running miles under my feet have really affected the way they look. What is this product comparable to? Is there any pros and cons of this over another name brand cracked heel relief products?