BY AVON

Brittany C.
Received this as a gift it smells so good! I use it whenever I want to treat myself to a home pedicure and it leaves my feet feeling smooth.
Estefania G.
The whole collection of pomegranate and chocolate is great, but now I'm gonna talk about this scrub.
It comes in a handy tube, not too large, not too small. Don't worry if you think that it won't last you long, because it only takes a very small amount of it to do the job.
The scrub has a sugary texture, pink at color and of course smells like chocolate. I used it after soaking my feet in the soak lotion from the same series. A small amount of it, put it on my feet, creates a wonderful massage sensation due to its sugary particles. Non sticky, as you might expect, clears with water right away and creates a nice pink foam, good smelling too.
I am a scrub freak and I've used dozens of brands and products and I have to say this is one of the best I've used.
I definitely recommended.