BY AVON

Gladys T.
chicago
This is amazing for feet,hands and cuticles it softens and protects the skin very well it’s non greasy and doesn’t feel to thick it’s long lasting too and goes on smoothly
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy using Avon products. My feet get rough and dry in the winter time. This helps smooth the rough skin on my heels. It's nice and thick and smells wonderful.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I dont use many Avon products but Avon over night foot renewing cream words wonders on my feet. My feet can be rough and use this over night and next day they are moisturizered, soft, and feel great. My boyfriend's feet crack and I put this on his feet and heals it up quickly. I have bern using this for many years works well
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Avon Foot works brand is my favorite!! They have a wonderful products. One of my favorite is Sole Support Cushion Cream. It's intensive moisturization. I used for more than two week before go bed, and I love it. My foot feel soft and renewed. It's has great fragance and fantastic price. Highly recommended.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I'm diabetic and because of that, my feet are just awful, dry and just ugly looking. I've tried a lot of foot creams and none have worked like Avon. I apply this at night right before i go to sleep. I use this every night and after a week or two, my feet are smooth, soft and not ugly looking.
Heather S.
Love it! smells amazing and makes my heels so smooth! I am always walking around the house barefoot and it really takes a toll on my feet. but when I soak my feet and apply this afyer before bed, it perfects them!
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Love this product!! I bought 3 of them because I use it so much. Absolutely does its job!!Perfect for overnight care. I wake up and my feet feel awesome and smooth.
MomIsAjob2 :.
This is my absolute favorite AVON item ever!!! I love to go barefoot and this makes my feet feel absolutely amazing! And for only $9.99 you can get the whole 5 piece Foot Works Collection! #MomIsAjob2 Buy it now!!! avon com/product/54994/foot-works-collection
Natalie H.
Gaylord, MI
This is hands down my go to foot cream. I love the feel after it has soaked in, and it has a light, fresh scent. Some foot products irritate my skin, but this is delightful!
Riley H.
This foot cream is super greasy so it's a good thing it's for overnight. It didn't do as much as I was hoping to help my dry, cracked heels get healed and smooth.