Avon Foot Works Milky Foot Soak Restorative with Epsom Salt uploaded by Cristal M.

BY AVON #78 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Jessica D.
Concord, NH
I really like how soft your feet feel after using this soak. It has a peppermint smell to it also which makes the room smell pleasant. This is something I use every time I give myself a pedi
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
I use almost the entire Avon Foot Works line on my feet. The soak, pumice cream, clay mask, and overnight lotion. All of these together have kept my feet so smooth and this foot soak is just OH MY GOD! I start with the water a little warmer than usual because you soak for 20 minutes and no one wants their feet in cold water. The smell of it is very calming and relaxing. I love using it after a day of walking around or when I'm just on my feet a lot. ((Perfect for nurses!!))
Kim C.
Somebody talked me into trying Avon's line of foot care products after hearing me mention sore feet from long work days (thanks nursing profession!) this feels relaxing to just sit and let it do its thing. You'll get temporarily softer feet with a pleasant smell. Helps reduce tension which I think legit helps with the soreness!
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
This is the only brand I use for my feet!
it really does the trick. I have dry feet a lot and especially in the colder months.. I mean it's never pricey and usually comes in a package deal too.
it always leaves my feet feeling great after .
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I got so excited when I saw this on here. As an Avon representative and user of the products I simply love this. I do my nails by myself every Sunday so I can experiment with colors and stuff and I started using this about a year ago. I definetely recommend you to use it along with the overnight foot work
Ty R.
Carson, MS
Tired, achy feet? This is the soak for you!!! Makes your feet super soft and eases tension and tiredness in your feet. As a cosmetologist I'm on my feet a lot.... A LOT... And this soak brings my feet back to life.
Chrystal S.
Love Avon products! This foot soak is wonderful for dry rough feet. A great way to relax, restore moisture, and help take away the aches of working on your feet all day.
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfecto para un baño restaurador. Siempre lo uso mientras tengo los pies en agua tibia y al finalizar te deja la piel totalmente suave e hidratada.
Jessie C.
Buffalo , WY
It's so rare for me to find stuff that actually works for me! I love this stuff and it makes my feet so soft. I would recommend it to anyone!
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
This is good i also use their foot lotion from this same line. very good and inexpensive. contact your Avon representative today
Alexis S.
Santa Maria, TX
So i have very dry feet will this work out for me?
Lorencia H.
Does avon make any 500ml sized foot products.
Eliete da Silva S.
57082-842
Amo esse produto
Melanie O.
Saint Paul, MN
Has anyone tried it to help relieve pain from plantar fasciitis?
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
Does this help detoxify your body?