BY AVON

Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I have been using the Avon foot works line of products for many years now. These products have made a huge difference in the cracking and peeling skin on my feet. Since using these products each night, my feet are much smoothr and softer. I will continue to buy this.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
This is the perfect product to apply before bed and under those soft, aloe socks. I usually don't like lavender smells, but this isn't so bad and a little goes a long way! for the price it's one of the couple avon products I like. I'll definitely buy it again.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this on my husband's feet!It works so well.It makes feet soft and feeling so nice.It smells good and works just as it should! Great product!
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this night cream as it promises to moisturize legs and feet, I use it a lot but I have noticed that if applied and given massage when the feet are tired this cream helps to remove the tiredness effectively, it has a very nice and soft smell Like floral mint, really highly recommended.
Arlene Y.
Arlene Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
Wintertime really does a number on my dry feet !! I just received my Avon order and even in my first cream treatment , it is nourishing my heels !!!
Angela E.
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
I use almost the entire Avon Foot Works line on my feet. The soak, pumice cream, clay mask, and overnight lotion. All of these together have kept my feet so smooth and this lotion smells amazing and keeps my smooth soft and looking gorgeous!! I definitely recommend to anyone who has a lot of calluses. I ended up pairing my PedEgg with the Foot Works line and my feet have stayed looking amazing and soft as ever!!
Adisa J.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This lavender foot treatment is very effective for dry/cracked feet. I put it on overnight and my feet feel moisturized all day.
Jaymie H.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great and if worn under socks makes your feet nice and soft. Great way to keep your feet moisturized during the winter.
Marvie R.
Marvie R.
Leaves my feet feeling so smooth. I usually rub the lotion on my feet and then put on my socks. I wake up with super soft feet. Love it.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Feet need love to love this smells good and makes my feet feel good as well soft and smooth and refreshed