BY AVON

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this product. It does help soften and condition rough, dry skin with a non-greasy overnight cream that contains time released jojoba oil and moisturizing pink beads. I like that you simply apply and it softens and conditions dry skin while you sleep
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this night cream as it promises to moisturize legs and feet, I use it a lot but I have noticed that if applied and given massage when the feet are tired this cream helps to remove the tiredness effectively, it has a very nice and soft smell Like floral mint, really highly recommended.
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
I use almost the entire Avon Foot Works line on my feet. The soak, pumice cream, clay mask, and overnight lotion. All of these together have kept my feet so smooth and this lotion smells amazing and keeps my smooth soft and looking gorgeous!! I definitely recommend to anyone who has a lot of calluses. I ended up pairing my PedEgg with the Foot Works line and my feet have stayed looking amazing and soft as ever!!
Stephanie N.
This is the perfect product to apply before bed and under those soft, aloe socks. I usually don't like lavender smells, but this isn't so bad and a little goes a long way! for the price it's one of the couple avon products I like. I'll definitely buy it again.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the Avon foot works line of products for many years now. These products have made a huge difference in the cracking and peeling skin on my feet. Since using these products each night, my feet are much smoothr and softer. I will continue to buy this.
Arlene Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wintertime really does a number on my dry feet !! I just received my Avon order and even in my first cream treatment , it is nourishing my heels !!!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my husband's feet!It works so well.It makes feet soft and feeling so nice.It smells good and works just as it should! Great product!
Marvie R.
Leaves my feet feeling so smooth. I usually rub the lotion on my feet and then put on my socks. I wake up with super soft feet. Love it.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lavender foot treatment is very effective for dry/cracked feet. I put it on overnight and my feet feel moisturized all day.
Jaymie H.
Brunswick , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and if worn under socks makes your feet nice and soft. Great way to keep your feet moisturized during the winter.