Avon Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream uploaded by Stephanie R.Avon Foot Works Intensive Callus Cream uploaded by Suzanne A.

BY AVON #18 in Callus Removers

Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
The bottom of my feet tend to crack and peel to the point where the peels would constantly catch on blankets and stuff. Once I started using this stuff the cracks and peels went away completely! My feet looked normal again! Now I notice any time I stop using it for awhile my feet return to the gross peel it way they used to be until I start using it again. I always make sure I have a tube in stock.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
I have been using this for over a week... getting my feet ready for flip flop season. I can see and feel a huge difference in my feet. I apply this at bedtime and slip on some socks. By morning my feet feel so soft to the touch with no rough patches. Love this product!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Dalton, GA
I saw a big difference in my feet in about an hour. My feet were so dry and looked like they were starting to crack.
Kelli K.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really dry feet so I tried using this as well as some of avon's other products to try and help that and it helped a little, but i didn't see a great improvement in my feet.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Bakersfield , CA
My feet felt ten times softer after using this. It isn't a one time use product, you do have to use it like it is directed on the bottle. When I do my at home pedicures, it is always in my regimen.
MeAgain A.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK
I find that this lotion actually aides in removal not just softening the calluses. A wonderful buy for a foot fanatic.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Bonnyville , AB
Been using this for a couple of days now and it really seems to be improving the dryness on the heels of my feet. Wishing it absorbed better into my heels as it leaves a gross residue. Other then that it's great
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
This stuff is amazing! I have horrible calluses on my heals from standing all day, but this cream makes my feet super soft again. Great price too.