Avon Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Beatriz D.Avon Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream uploaded by Rachel K.

BY AVON

Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I often have rough heels and need to care for my feet. I have used Avon Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream to hydrate my feet. It goes on smooth and has a clean scent. I will then wear socks to keep the moisture in. The cream leaves my feet and heels silky and soft. I recommend using this if you need some care for your feet and heels.
Diana Q.
It's not the best cream on the market but as far as Avon product it's a good start for the price.
Rachel K.
Milton, FL
Very good smelling product. I swear by the Avon foot works line products. ❤️
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
There are two moisture creams I love for my feet: one is from a brand called Valmy, and the other one is this. Let me tell you all the Foot Works collection works perfectly fine. Don't expect for an amazing smell because this is for him and her, but the quality is just good. And the price is really fine!
GABRIELA T.
This product works really really well in the skin, is really confortable and is a really good option too you.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esto es un producto de Avon para el cuidado de los pies, la crema es un éxito, hidrata perfectamente.
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
En realidad es muy muy bueno yo lo uso mucho y es perfecto yo lo recomiendo ampliamente
Sasha B.
Hamilton , ON
Love how this makes my feet feel and smell is great too.It doesn’t last as long as I would like to unless I do an continuous application weekly.But great product otherwise I would recommend this to people with tough skin it would do wonders !