Avon Foot Works Beautiful Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask uploaded by Cristal M.

BY AVON

Lena S.
Love the affordability of this moisturizer.  It makes your feet feel and look great!  Would recommend it to anyone that wants to pamper their feet.  I use it every night after a my shower and before bed.  The smell is very light and bot over powering.
Samantha C.
Los Angeles, CA
My grandma has been selling Avon products for many many years. When I order from her, I always order Foot Works Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask. It does work very well, although I'm not all there for the smell of the product.
Katherin O.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im a walker. I dont have a car so I walk. My feet are usually the ones that suffer. I dont have horrible feet because I put w.e i have on them. I use this make every couple of weeks. Just soak your feet, wrap em and rinse. Soft feet walla!
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Esta es una mascarilla hidratante con parafina, lo compré por catálogo de Avon, y mi opinión es que realmente hidratra tus pies. Es super relajante darse unos masajitos.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Un excelente reparador para los pies. Siempre se me ha caido la piel y esta es una crema estupenda para mantener los pies en perfectas condiciones a pesar de tener poco tiempo para ellos. Hay que cuidarlos ya que son la base del cuerpo humano, cuidadlos.
George J.
Sheffield
I use this every Sunday night and I always wake up the next morning with wonderfully soft feet. Unfortunately, that feeling only lasts a day and you do need quite a lot to get a good result.
Arlene A.
Love this! It feels moisturizing and even relaxes my tired feet! I liked that it doesn't feel greasy so I can even use it during the days.
hafsaa A.