Avon Femme Eau De Parfum

by Avon

FEMME EDP Perfume and Lotion Rich Jasmine petals, Stunning Magnolia, radiant amberwood

Iss it long lasting ?
Start your review of Avon Femme Eau De Parfum!
Alicia W.
Magnolia , AR
Avon Femme Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alicia W.
This smells nice, and has a floral, fresh scent. Not super girly, but more sophisticated.
Mindy G.
Carencro, LA
Perfume is one of those products that smells different on everyone. It reacts to your body chemistry differently then it does mine so what may smell amazing on me may be the worst on you. It's something that you have to try on your own body to know if your really going to like it or not.
Davia H.
Brunswick , GA
I love how feminine and nice this smells. It starts with you all day. I haven't found a scent I like more than this.
Kymberli J.
Long Beach
It was a long time ago but it was a bit too grown for me to wear at such a young age lol. I loved it though, paired perfectly with their Avon lotion.
christine C.
Medina, NY
Not sure how I feel about this perfume. It isn't terrible and I will wear it, but it isn't one of my favorites either. It has a very soft scent and isn't over powering, but I can't quite put my finger on what the scent is.
RACHEL F.
Chippewa Fls, WI
One of my favorites from Avon and I was one of the many who were heartbroken when they recently discontinued it! Let me know if you'd like some samples of some of our current fragrances, I'm a Rep and would be happy to help with that! I absolutely LOVE our fragrances!!!
Kathy P.
Erhard
I love the scent of this perfume. Its not to over powering at all. Its light and airy while I'm wearing it. Great value.
Kennedy S.
Love this! Smells amazing. Nice feminine floral scent. Not overwhelming. Great glass bottle. Haven't finished my first bottle yet but will be buying again.
Perla R.
Tulsa, OK
I LOVE this product. I have been using this product for 5 years and will continue to be buying it because it smells soo good and it combines with my skin chemistry really well. Hit up your local Avon representative to try it out!
Gîrjăv A.
Heerstraße
Avon Femme Eau De Parfum uploaded by Gîrjăv A.
ein süßer, verführerischer und dichter Duft😇 schon seit 3 ​​oder 4 jahren kaufe ich es regelmäßig Probieren Sie es aus, wenn Sie bestellen möchten, hilft es Ihnen🤗😇
Ask a question to the Influenster community...