Avon Far Away Dreams Perfumed Skin Softener uploaded by Amanda J.

BY AVON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I looooove this Avon Far Away Dreams lotion/skin cream. It smells AMAZING. I got this in a gift a year and half or so ago and I love it. It seems to be more of a perfume lotion than a moisturizing lotion but that is fine with me - I have TONS of different lotions, so I use this one when I get out of the shower before going out or on a date or something like that. Avon has great quality products and this is no exception. It makes my skin feel and smell great and it is very long lasting. You only need a small amount and your skin smells wonderful all day. I would definitely purchase this and I highly recommend this product!