BY AVON

Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Absolutely horrible. I went ahead and shopped at a family owned Avon store. It was empty and did get to play a lot with testers. This was just shamefully horrible cheap and just made me into an oil machine. My makeup started breaking up instantly. She accepted my return thankfully
Fatima S.
El Paso, TX
I try it once and I didn't like it. The color didn't match my face. And the texture was hard. Like glue. I have try other Avon products like nail polish. The split end hair treatment And I love them. But make up. No! I fond think I will buy again.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love this product! It applies smoothly and makes your skin so soft while providing protection from the sun! I wear it under my foundation or by itself.
Liana R.
I think this is a great product that really does a good job and provides protection with the spf. It has a silicone like feel.
Madelaine M.
El único punto a favor de este producto es su bloqueador solar. De resto no lo recomiendo y menos para pieles grasas
Kat I.
This is perfect for summer spf plus a beautiful natural glow. every girl needs to have their go to summer perfection
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I truly love this primer, it makes my fame feel amazing, and my makeup apply flawlessly.
Katelyn E.
I wish that this product had more coverage. I had to apply a couple layers just to get it to full coverage and it was not long lasting at all. I also got some sun on my forehead even though I was wearing it
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS
This is the best primer I have ever used. SO AFFORDABLE, as AVON always has promos. I like the silicone, silky feeling bases the best and this is everything I have looked for in a primer. I always buy one or two when it goes on sale. My face feels crazy soft after applying. Totally recommend!!!!
Clarisse D.
MIAMI, Florida
Mi piel es joven y el producto no tiene buena absorción, su cobertura es baja, y se corre facilmente. No lo recomiendo y menos para pieles mixtas porque obstruye los poros, lo único bueno es su bloqueador solar.