Avon Face Perfector Spf 20 Sunscreen, New Packet uploaded by Samantha k.

BY AVON

Angie S.
Cordova
This is the first face primer I ever bought and I’ve used it for years. It’s pretty good stuff. Feels silky smooth on your skin and does a decent job of minimizing your pores, but I don’t have much to compare it to. I’ve recently ordered Dr. Brandt, Urban Decay, and ELF primers to try out, so I’m interested to see how they all compare to one another. I’ll update.
Danielle W.
This is so versatile it can be used as a primer or just alone to correct skin pigments or dark spots. It fills pores nice and clean, glides on nice and smooth and lasts all day. Will continue to buy.
Katelyn E.
I wish that this product had more coverage. I had to apply a couple layers just to get it to full coverage and it was not long lasting at all. I also got some sun on my forehead even though I was wearing it
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
This is the best primer I have ever used. SO AFFORDABLE, as AVON always has promos. I like the silicone, silky feeling bases the best and this is everything I have looked for in a primer. I always buy one or two when it goes on sale. My face feels crazy soft after applying. Totally recommend!!!!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Absolutely horrible. I went ahead and shopped at a family owned Avon store. It was empty and did get to play a lot with testers. This was just shamefully horrible cheap and just made me into an oil machine. My makeup started breaking up instantly. She accepted my return thankfully
Clarisse D.
MIAMI, Florida
Mi piel es joven y el producto no tiene buena absorción, su cobertura es baja, y se corre facilmente. No lo recomiendo y menos para pieles mixtas porque obstruye los poros, lo único bueno es su bloqueador solar.
Fatima S.
El Paso, TX
I try it once and I didn't like it. The color didn't match my face. And the texture was hard. Like glue. I have try other Avon products like nail polish. The split end hair treatment And I love them. But make up. No! I fond think I will buy again.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
This product makes your face feel smooth as soon as you put it on. It covers pores and allows makeup to go on nicely, blending well & hiding unwanted flaws.
Joana A.
I really don't like this, don't work for me, the cost benefit it's unfair. low quality, the texture it's weird, don't spreads easily, and ends really fast.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love this product! It applies smoothly and makes your skin so soft while providing protection from the sun! I wear it under my foundation or by itself.