Avon Eyeshadow Palette

Avon Eyeshadow Palette

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,131 reviews
Avon Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dina H.
I really like this eyeshadow. The colors are a nice neutral tone. That’s what I like the most. I don’t like looking too made up. I like to keep quiet in my own little corner. This is one that’s perfect for a casual day time look, plus if you wanted to jazz things up a bit, it would be great for that as well. I do have to point out that the staying power isn’t top notch. It fades after a few hours. That’s my only complaint. Nothing major. I would recommend this to anyone. I purchased it through an Avon representative but I can’t remember what I paid for it. I’m sure it wall relatively inexpensive.

Looking for your answer?