BY AVON

Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I wear it above my black eyeliner on my upper eyelid. The eye shadow I wear it with is a green/gold color from Avon's Paradise green palette. It does take a few to dry so try not to blink and fan it until it dries. The shimmer is superb!
Mackenzie L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it adds just a touch of sparkle without looking tacky or overwhelming. Great to wear to if you're going out for the night!
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this liner its so glittery .I would apply it 2-3 times to get that glittery. on my eyes. I would even used it to make. leopard prints on my eyelid
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH
I have the silver version. I am not really a fan of liquid eyeliners. But what's nice about this is it doesn't sting if it gets in my eye and it stays put and doesn't run into my eyes. I like to run it over my eyelashes to give them a little glitter.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the consistency of this eyeliner ... but, I only had use for it in the holidays. I try to find a lot of other ways to use it and get a lot of complements.
harjyot k.
I am in love with this product .. As June reminds us of summer we all want our makeup to be all day long and this product is one amongst them.. I would like to share a moment I went to a waterpark and was applying this liner.. The liner was there till d end but my friends eyeliner went away as they were using some other brand... Those who looking for a eyeliner that last longs.. Go for it👍👍
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very shiny and it is great for parties and holidays. I like to apply it on my lower lashline
Kyleigh T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this take a long time to dry?
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are similar to the Urban decay ones?