Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

• "Absolutely love these colors. While I didn't think I would use all of the colors at first I ended up using all of them. In fact this morning I was just thinking about how I need to order a new one because obviously I use some colors more than others. I usually use the neutral tones most, however sometimes I like to spice up my eyes and coordinate my shadow color with my outfit. These colors all blend really well so I can still maintain a pretty natural look. " in 10 reviews
  • "This little avon pallets are gorgeous and are very nocely pigmented great wveryday use" in 8 reviews
keila c.
Lima, San Juan de lurigancho
no e recibido ninguna cajita de influenster porque la verdad no sabia como manejar correctamente la aplicacion pero me encantaria recibir la cajita ya que me encanta cuidarme y en mi casa yo hago mascarillas para, mi cuidado de piel,  cabello y por eso espero con ansias mi cajita y tambien maquillaje que es lo que me gusta porque me gusta verme bien y cremas para, el odioso acne y puntos negros
Sophia K.
I have the Neutrial tones pallet from Avon.. I like this product a lot.. but I think that the lights colors from the pallet don’t make any sound I mean they are almost invisible and you must put the product at least 3 times if you want to start refinish the color!!
yuliang a.
All the colors are precious and at the moment with first pigment well but then after 4 hours at least in my almost that I am of mixed skin fat the shadow tends to disappear and it is not of my liking,I have used a couple of times for events where I do not take a long time an exit with my friends, to eat ice cream and as long as it is in a cool environment
Maya N.
Golden, BC
Avon eye shadow palette paradise is good for the price, but the quality isn't a rave. The lighter shades weren't as pigmented as I expected them to be, and the darker shades were over pigmented. It does the job at an average drugstore deal. I expected to much from the product, but I would recommend it to someone who wasn't going for the big game.
Saptaparni D.
IN
highly pigmented great palette easy to use and blend..i like the colours and the colour pay off is great but as usual i hate the applicators that comes along with it.,the packaging is quite good,,.its a good product worth the money i would recommend it
Analu Thais L.
adoro todos os produtos da AVON, conheço essa marca desde criança, e uso sempre, tem uma grande variedade de cores que combina com meu tom de pele e olhos, sempre tenho bastante cores de sombras em casa, recomendo e dou de presente sempre que possível.
Mariana A.
La calidad de las sombras es media, no esperén milagros, son bastante pigmentadas y sedosas, fáciles de difuminar y con una buena prebase aguantan bien, pero me resultan bastante polvorientas, tanto al cogerlas con el dedo como al usarlas con pincel.
karolline s.
The palette of shadows is very good, uniform, durable, has an assistive price, I'm in love, use and recommend it to my friends. I always buy and I still give my friends
Gabriela G.
The Avon products are a big expensive when the quality is compared to other brands that are cheap too. I think the quality is not enough and the final result (at least for me) is not so beauty or stunning.
Jen W.
Lovely little pallet in various colours which is easy if you want to keep it light and casual for the day time and then take it a little smokier on the evening blends well and super easy application.