Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Sophia K.
I have the Neutrial tones pallet from Avon.. I like this product a lot.. but I think that the lights colors from the pallet don’t make any sound I mean they are almost invisible and you must put the product at least 3 times if you want to start refinish the color!!
yuliang a.
All the colors are precious and at the moment with first pigment well but then after 4 hours at least in my almost that I am of mixed skin fat the shadow tends to disappear and it is not of my liking,I have used a couple of times for events where I do not take a long time an exit with my friends, to eat ice cream and as long as it is in a cool environment
Maya N.
Avon eye shadow palette paradise is good for the price, but the quality isn't a rave. The lighter shades weren't as pigmented as I expected them to be, and the darker shades were over pigmented. It does the job at an average drugstore deal. I expected to much from the product, but I would recommend it to someone who wasn't going for the big game.
Saptaparni D.
IN
highly pigmented great palette easy to use and blend..i like the colours and the colour pay off is great but as usual i hate the applicators that comes along with it.,the packaging is quite good,,.its a good product worth the money i would recommend it
Analu Thais L.
adoro todos os produtos da AVON, conheço essa marca desde criança, e uso sempre, tem uma grande variedade de cores que combina com meu tom de pele e olhos, sempre tenho bastante cores de sombras em casa, recomendo e dou de presente sempre que possível.
Mariana A.
La calidad de las sombras es media, no esperén milagros, son bastante pigmentadas y sedosas, fáciles de difuminar y con una buena prebase aguantan bien, pero me resultan bastante polvorientas, tanto al cogerlas con el dedo como al usarlas con pincel.
Nicole D.
Nepean, ON
I absolutely love Avon since a very young age. This pallet is a must have. My stepmother got me the one with blue colours and it is my favorite. The texture is great and I love the colour.
karolline s.
The palette of shadows is very good, uniform, durable, has an assistive price, I'm in love, use and recommend it to my friends. I always buy and I still give my friends
Gabriela G.
The Avon products are a big expensive when the quality is compared to other brands that are cheap too. I think the quality is not enough and the final result (at least for me) is not so beauty or stunning.
Jen W.
Lovely little pallet in various colours which is easy if you want to keep it light and casual for the day time and then take it a little smokier on the evening blends well and super easy application.