Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Didnt really like these no pigment at all not even the darker colors i have the brownish gold and black palet
crismary m.
Medley, FL
this small paletica allows you to perform cute makeup and several looks. pigmented bn and very easy to work.
Christina M.
These were my first eyeshadows. They aren't very pigmented and are very powdery. Not the greatest shadows.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Compre la de colores neutros y no me duro nada la pigmentación es muy poca y más en los colores con brillo
Michelle M.
Bluff City, TN
I love Avons eye shadows. The color stays on all day. It does not irritate my eyes and is easy to remove.
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
I love my Avon eye shadow palette the color are so amazing to me that my daughter love put it in her eye
Yulissa M.
Hackensack , NJ
I got an Avon eye palette similar to this except that it brings 12 shades, there are all types of colors.
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
I love all of this, the colors that my eyes see more clearly. So it's my favoritos. I love the product
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
I love to play with color and Avon's eye shadow sets work their magic on great blends to the eye lids.
Yadira H.
Laredo, TX
I have enjoyed using this and many other nice products from AVON through the years and still love them