Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
Love the colors they are really bright and strong , nice to match with your wardrobe and to combine different colors.
Maria C.
Productos economicos, no tienen mucha durabilidad pero está bastante bien para quien está comenzando a maquillarse.:)
Cherith S.
Frankford, DE
Not highly pigmented. Best used for a less dramatic eye. My go to daily eyeshadow. Not my night on the town shadow.
Cassie G.
Interlachen, FL
Avon is my favorite go to for makeup. I purchase through avon every two weeks. Their eye shadow palettes are great.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
I have used several Avon products and they are of good quality, but in reality the shadows are not very pigmented.
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
I like this eyeshadow a lot. It gives me different options and choices to switch up my look. Long lasting eyeshadow
Lin B.
Greatttttt product!! Love it!! Amazing pigment it has!!! Leaves a great look!! Couldn't ask for a better palette
Emily F.
East Windsor, NJ
Nice to have multiple options in colors. Of course I find 2-3 that I like best and end up not using the others
Geraldine R.
Pretty average, some colors are pigmented and some colors are just translucent, I'll recomended for beginners.
Diana S.
Really good how its not expensive but has really good quality leaves it amazing and also stays on for hours!