Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Kenya M.
Avons things are good quality. Really good pigmentation from the shadows i own a few avon palettes and i absolutely love them!!
Kimberly C.
I bought this eye shadow and wasn't really impressed. My Avon Lady talked me into trying it. I like to try different colors.
Alison W.
Love the Avon eye shadow. Have sensitive eyes and this does not burn my eyes when I wear it. Love the variety of colors also.
Betsaida Á.
me gusta la pigmentación de la sombras son fáciles de aplicar también de difuminarlos los tonos son bonitos exelente producto
Wily G.
He usado paletas de Avon y la verdad es que son muy buenas. Son muy duraderas y a la hora de removerlas se quitan super fácil
Luisanita H.

I like these shadows because their color is very good and their texture is soft and lasts all night or all day that I like
Ali S.
Oceana, WV
I got this palette especially to use on my mom and it's wonderful. I'm rarely disappointed by Avon eye palettes though.
Nickiolis R.
realmente avon tiene productos muy buenos y este es uno de ellos pigmentan super lindo y super economico su maquillake
Keyla F.
I used the neutral tones palette. I love shades of brown and I believe they work for any skin tone and eye color.
Alexis M.
Cincinnati, OH
These colors go great with brown eyes and have a well setting for the face, make the blending texhnique easier as well!