Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Tarnecia S.
Decatur, GA
I really don't know how to use this palette, so I am trying to get use to it, and learn as well. I don't have anything bad to say at this moment.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
I was very impressed by this pallet the pigment was outstanding. Little goes a long way. I really like the colors that are in the pallet as well.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
I love this eye shadow! It lasts all day long without having to reapply! I use it about 4 days a week and couldn't be happier with the product!
Is a good product but in my country is a little expensive, the colors are radiant and pigmented and with a good primer have excellent duracion
Felisha A.
All of these eye shadow palettes are extremely pigmented they are great products people underestimate them a lot and I do not see the reason??
Eunice R.
I HAVE USED PRODUCTS FOR A LONG
TIME AND I HAVE ALWYAS WORKED QUITE
WELL AND THIS PALETTE OF NEUTRAL COLORS IS
NOT THE EXCEPTION IS VERY GOOD
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Avon eye shadows are very god, It has an excellent pigmentation and beauriful colors. To buy them you need to order from a magzine.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Wow! Cuanto tiempo usando esta paletica de avon y todavía la uso es súper buena tiene unos colores hermosos y pigmentan súper bien.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this pallete and it's a really good one for the price I normally buy the expensive makeup but this Avon palette looks great.
Britney M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Really pretty colors! They blended nicely. Only problem is that it creases really easily and it gets super oily throughout the day.