Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

Candi W.
Bryant Pond, ME
Love this. I like the different helpful hints they put on their makeup on how to put it on. I dont wear makeup daily, but when I do doll myself up, this is my go to makeup.
Oriana R.
I used this palette of avon shades in the neutral colors and I must say I was a little disappointed with the pigmentation, the colors did not look very good and you have to apply enough amount of product to get fairly good results. I think they are good only if you want a look quite natural because the colors are not strong. I would not use it on other occasions because I did not like it very much.
april t.
I love theses sets. So many colors to choose from. And they always wear very well for me! I never have to reapply and it looks good all night! I like mixing a color or two!
sam c.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
So, my friends mom actually just started working for Avon and she gave me a catalog and told me that everything was 40% off! One of the items that i decided to buy was the orange-brown palette because I absolutely love neutral autumn colors. The packaging was very nice and the product is easy to apply and all of the shades are stunning!
krystal ☺.
The colors look beautiful on the pictures but what you see is not what you get. They aren't pigmented at all. There was only one color that i liked from the two palettes i bought. It isn't worth it. The quads are better quality than these palettes. Even with primer the colors would not show as much and would apply very patchy 😧
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
This is a very nice palette. I like it alot. It goes on smooth and holds up well. The colors blend nicely and I don't get creases , I use the brown autumn colors. You can get dramatic looks or very soft looks, lots of choices. I recommend this product
Ashley C.
Absolutely love these colors. While I didn't think I would use all of the colors at first I ended up using all of them. In fact this morning I was just thinking about how I need to order a new one because obviously I use some colors more than others. I usually use the neutral tones most, however sometimes I like to spice up my eyes and coordinate my shadow color with my outfit. These colors all blend really well so I can still maintain a pretty natural look.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I love these eyeshadows, they are great and very long lasting. I love that they are inexpensive and they go on sale very often. I usually purchase Avon products online because I always find a promotion code and I get my items cheaper.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Avon is probably one of my go to cosmetic brands because I know it works for me and the nude pallet has great pigmentation for long lasting colors and I definitely recommend this pallet
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
I have a few of these palettes. They are always have great prices or you can just wait until they have a deal on the products. It's long lasting and always give me the look I want.