Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux

BY AVON

• "Absolutely love these colors. While I didn't think I would use all of the colors at first I ended up using all of them. In fact this morning I was just thinking about how I need to order a new one because obviously I use some colors more than others. I usually use the neutral tones most, however sometimes I like to spice up my eyes and coordinate my shadow color with my outfit. These colors all blend really well so I can still maintain a pretty natural look. " in 10 reviews
  • "This little avon pallets are gorgeous and are very nocely pigmented great wveryday use" in 8 reviews
Andrea D.
Okay, so this palette is something I use every day! Not kidding!!!!! Every single day!!! Can't get bored of it! The testure is great and a colours are even better!!! I can't get enough of it! Totally worth it! You can mix up a lot of different colour combos!!
Mayerly C.
Esta paleta tiene una gran variedad de colores con los cuales te puedes hacer distintos tipos de maquillajes,desde maquillajes naturales hasta maquillajes más expresivos y complejos.
Isa F.
This eyeshadow palette was okay it was given to me as a gift I tried it two times I felt like some of the colours won't coming true so if was a little hard to work with.
Amanda S.
Ela não é tão grande então isto é algo bom porque nós mulheres gostávamos de retocar a maquiagem mais não gostos de paletas muito grandes e espalhafatosas então gosto muito principalmente da de tons nude
lourdes p.
Avon black box compact Avon 8 in 1 Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Neutral Tones this eyeshadows hasn't a great pigmentation but the colors are beautiful
Mindy H.
I absolutely LOVE Avon eye shadows. I have extremely sensitive skin, but have had no issues using any Avon products. The colour selections are great and the colour lasts all day
Melissa F.
I find that these pallets from Avon aren't as good as you expect as they don't have a very good pigment and doesn't come out on your eyes as well as they should.
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
I absolutely love Avon since a very young age. This pallet is a must have. My stepmother got me the one with blue colours and it is my favorite. The texture is great and I love the colour.
Lara C.
Adoro! Pigmentação excelente, oito cores incríveis e que duram a noite inteira ou o dia inteiro, como você preferir e aproveitar os seus melhores momentos ainda mais linda!
Kailey J.
Not a high end product but id does the job, I use this product when I got to school, could use some small improvements, wishing they were a bit more vibrant, I had received my from a friend, but would purchase again.