BY AVON

Carolyn P.
Flushing , MI
This is a great pigments. I enjoy this kind of color which is nude muse. It was package very well. They could improve by adding more colors. I bought it on Avon.com yes for sure I would recommend it for people that like Avon
Jayy L.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s officially what I’ve been using since I’ve got it for Christmas 🎄 Avon Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Paradise Green 8 in1 huit en une palette yeux
Deymi A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like it. They are not as pigmented as they show in the picture. I applyed almost like 8 times the brown color of the neutral ones and i was expecting to get a strong look in the eyes and all it did was a patchy look.
Megan W.
Sutton, WV
I ordered the Paradise Green palette a while back, and I enjoyed it. I wished the color payoff was better. It seemed to not want to give me what I needed out of it. Was very dusty too, I ended up giving it away to a friend.
Crystal M.
Carlisle, IN
Nice selection of colors, creamy feel to it, and packaged in a sturdy palette but not for the "slap on and go" moment, needs to be blended better than others. Priced a tad high. Recommended for those with time to apply and patience
Valeria p.
Winston Salem , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Las amooo estas son unas de mis favoritas ya que pigmentan bien y además duran bastante tu moto en la piel, mi color de ojos es verde casi azul y estos colores hacen resaltar muchos mis ojos. Lo malo es que no hay tanta variedad de colores
Jessica J.
Mesa
I recently purchased this from a friend who happens to be an Avon rep. At first I was so pleased with the price and the beautiful packaging. Once I had applied to eyeshadow I was slightly disappointed because it is not as pigmented as previous Avon purchases.
Priscila S.
Annapolis, MD
All vivid colors and really easy to apply. The set of colors was really well created, they complement each other what makes easy to use them combined and not look like a clown!
LeeAnn N.
Burnsville, NC
I especially liked this eye shadow. The colors were great and they stayed well. They also go with all kinds of color combos! Great product, would definitely recommend to a friend.
Promise M.
Ravensdale, WA
Great for hazel eyes! The colors work really well together. They aren't super pigmented but they work just fine and don't cost too much! I'm always happy with the result when I use these.