BY AVON

afra m.
Catonsville, MD
i love this i color .it is super basic for everyday wear and has quick application.it is ideal if you want you want multiple colors.good quality and not to pricey.my sister gave this to me for a holiday gift.i would definately recommend trying it out
Felicia K.
I do not enjoy Avon products what soever. All of the products I have ever used have been a waste of money. The products break. They aren't pigmented. Never full coverage enough for me. I feel they are made of poor quality. I do not like this brand.
hilda d.
el producto es bueno para llevarlo en la cartera, para maquillarte en un momento de emergencia, se aplica poquito y eso hace que dure el producto mucho mas, me gusta el color bronce, combina con mis ojos, para quien quiera llevar pocos productos en el bolso y practicos, que no se dañen si se caen al piso, esta sombra es la adecuada.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I love Avon products and sold them for years, but I found the cream shadow in copper tricky to use without creasing throughout the day, and it seamed to dry out on the wand rather quickly. Would not buy again
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
I felt like an Egyptian Queen with this on, perfect for summer & fall with its warm copper tone. I would recommend this for all skin tones and every type of makeup wearer, it can be used casually or glam.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Not the best eyeshadow I have used but it works when you have nothing else. Took a few applications to get it as vibrant as I wanted it to be and sadly came off about 2 hours into wear.
Anaisa C.
El Producto es bueno para llevarlo en la cartera, para maquillarte En un momento de emergencia, SE APLICA poquito y eso Hace Que dure El Producto mucho mas, me gusta el bronce de color, combi Con Mis Ojos, para quien Quiera Llevar Pocos Productos en el bolso practicos Y, Que no se Dänen sí se caen al piso, this sombra es la Adecuada.
Dani B.
The pigmentation its okay but I don't like it at the application because it isn't easy to apply and it dispenses too much product than the quantity I want.
Hannah L.
Maurice, LA
I like these liquid eyeshadow. However o do not like the pigmentation on the shades. Or how many coats need to be applied before getting an even look
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
This color is perfect for summertime!! Love copper colors because they glow! This goes on smooth and last awhile. I would recommend this product!
Angel C.
Belding, MI
Has anyone ever tried this product? Does it work well when you put it on your eyes, without clumping over the eye lids?
Abigail R.
Alto Hospicio,Iquique
Is this item easy to use?