BY EXTRALASTING

kayla e.
Salisbury, NC
I dont use Avon that much I usually prefer to wear loreal maybelinne or covergirl lipstick but when i used this collection it was no different and i loved it just as well.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Would be a five star but they discontinued the extra lasting lipstick which is the one second from the left. It was my favorite lipstick and they did away with it.
Ali M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product! I would highly recommend it to all of my friends and its decently priced!
R B.
I started off my makeup obsession with avon and now that I'm on to nars, mac etc... I still find myself always having a product from avon in my makeup kit. I love this product and I love how amazingly it applies. I never feel the need to reapply, stays on for log.
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Who has already experienced this product?