Avon Extra Lasting Mascara Black uploaded by Jazmyn L.

BY AVON

emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Debo decir que me costo un poco conseguirle la maña a esta mascara por su aplicador y cuando por fin lo logre me gusto el resultado porque las deja largas pero debes trabajarla mucho para lograr el efecto su formula es ligera y no se hacen grumos no da volumen únicamente las alarga
Maria D.
Every time I make-up I use this mask is very
good lifts well the eyelashes the color does
not run easily is durable and the brush is
suitable.
Kristen T.
Hollywood, FL
I like the mascara brush in this mascara. For me it helped separate all my eyelashes. But i did have to put like 3 or 4 coats which i don't really like in a mascara.
Melissa r.
Love the brush this mascara comes with!! But the hate that have to apply many layers of it to get my lashes to looks like I want it. Ended up using the brush with one of my other mascara
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the brush, but had to put to many coats on to get my lashes to look like I wanted them to.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I had to put on a lot of coats, but it did not get clumpy, which I was very impressed with.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avon mascara is amazing! This really does extend the eyelashes and doesn't clump together like most mascaras.
Jazmyn L.
EDIT!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this mascara, it makes my eye lashes so long they touch my eyebrows, it's a really good wand to use and it's long lasting and by long lasting I mean it's impossible to remove, it has been more than 48 hours and it's still on my eyes lashes. I cannot speak highly enough if this mascara, it's so cheap, it's water proof, it's just so amazing. Everyone needs to stop what their doing and buy this mascara!
Kin Jin L.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Mascara ain't that great. It's not very black and you'd have to coat your lashes several times to actually see some results. It ends up looking clumpy and it smudges too. It doesn't hold a curl very well (but it is pretty hard to make my lashes keep a curl since it goes straight down so I'll give it that)
Elena K.
Sofia, Sofia-city
I had to layer this mascara a lot in order to get the desired look. It's not my favorite.