Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable

by Avon

Flawless, lightweight buildable coverage. Looks natural and stays fresh for 18 hours. SPF 12.* 1 fl. oz. *Earth, Dark Cocoa and Rich Espresso shades do not contain SPF.

Is it any good?
Start your review of Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable!
Knoxville, TN
Love love love this product! I usually buy higher end foundation but when I needed to go cheaper this was my go to and then turned into my go to just because of how much I loved it! It has a nice matte to it and goes on smoothly with a brush! It last all day and the price point is amazing for the quality!
Alexandria, VA
For note, I did not get this in the color sable**** Packaging is great and hygienic with the pump but I would not buy again, here are my reasons: 1.) It transfers terribly and I dont normally care about foundation transferring but this foundation makes its way onto everything I own when I wear it. 2.) It is definitely NOT Extralasting, I would say it lasts about 4-5 hours before major breakdown begins. 3.) Does absolutely nothing to control oil. 4.) Creases terribly around my nose/eye areas. 5.) It is a hassle to order and wait for 6.) I can really feel it sitting on my face, something like a clay feeling. It has a mousse like consistency out the pump and never really sets even tried with different powders. Even tho I wouldnt buy it again, there are some good things about it and its why I will use up the bottle I have at least instead of throwing it away: 1.) the shade natural tan is a true yellow shade that for once actually matches my difficult asian tan skin tone. 2.) For the first 3-4 hours the coverage is full and matte but not overly dry looking 3.) It gives a perfect soft focus effect that makes my skin look terrific, my boyfriend actually said this is the best foundation hes ever seen me wear (for the first few 3-4 hours anyway). I honestly want to love this foundation, but due to all the cons I just will not be repurchasing, but I will really enjoy using up the rest of my bottle...its a good foundation to slap on right before my night class when i know i will be back home in the next 4 hours so it works perfectly in that way. O also, the color is the same in natural sunlight as it is in artificial indoor lighting which is hard to find in foundations. I really hope avon improves this formula and makes it truely extralasting then i will most definitely will be buying again!! (o and its paraben free!!!)
Palm Bay, FL
Love Avon products. Please don’t sleep on this brand. Everlasting’s liquid foundation is a wonder. I wouldn’t suggest it for extremely oily skin. I have combo but I use powder matte finishing spray and blot pepper when needed. It spreads evenly which is good because I dont have to layer and it last longer. I received it as a gift so I’m not too sure on the price but it’s totally worth it.
York, PA
Not a fan of this foundation. It seemed to make me look cakey and since there is spf in it it makes you look whiter than you are if there is ever a flash. I personally don't like my make up with sunscreen
I use the beige color I paid 14$ for it but I love this and am gonna buy it again. It does the same for me as IT cosmetics at a way better price. Doesn't have a smell goes on well I use a beauty blender
Lehigh Acres
This has good coverage and several shades from which to choose. I'm not unhappy with this, although I do generally have two bottles going at the same time to mix shades to get it just right.
howland
This is streaky, it oxidized bad. It doesn’t last long at all. It has light coverage and catches on dry patches and sinks into pores and emphasizes blemishes. I hate it. Not worth your $12
Morgantown
This is a great and affordable foundation. It lasts all day and doesn’t make my skin oily. It covers all of my scars and current breakouts really well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Austin, TX
I have used it for 2 years and I never had any bad experience with it. The shade is a perfect match and is long lasting. It doesn't feel like you have layers on your face. However if you are looking for full coverage it's not for you.
Madisonville, TN
I LOVE this foundation. Great coverage and you can’t tell it’s on! Lasts for a long time as well and is reasonably priced! Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...