Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable

by Avon

Flawless, lightweight buildable coverage. Looks natural and stays fresh for 18 hours. SPF 12.* 1 fl. oz. *Earth, Dark Cocoa and Rich Espresso shades do not contain SPF.

Is it any good?
Start your review of Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable!
Lake Village, IN
This has very how coverage and I honestly don't suggest anyone to use this foundation. I love full coverage foundation or no foundation at all but that's just my opinion.
Nashville, GA
Love this foundation! All day wear! Coverage is totally awesome! I use this everyday! If you haven't tried then find an avon lady now!!!!
Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable uploaded by Amanda E.
This Foundation really does last me all day long. Im so disappointed Avon discontinued this product. Its my favorite Foundation for daily use.
This brand covered good....it just made me feel blotchy and like it was caked on! It didnt last too "extra lasting" eithier!!
Lucedale, MS
I use this foundation daily. I have oily skin and it does not leave me feeling oily. Blends well and covers well also.
Gautier, MS
Avon has okay foundations. They last all day but, they are a little liquidity. The price is usually very good.
North Manchester, Indiana
This does not last very long and it is light/medium coverage. It is kinda build a bull and easy to blend out.
Queens,NY
My mom love this foundation because it covers all the imperfections of your face and this have a good price
Christiansbrg, VA
Very greasy and thick. Leaves my face feeling gross and looks caked up. Not bad when it comes to coverage
Rīga
Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable uploaded by Anna B.
Avon Extra Lasting Liquid Foundation Sable uploaded by Anna B.
I'm a very pale girl ,so I got the lightest colour(Ivory) for me , sadly it's to dark.The coverage is decent , doesn't have any kind of scent ,and that's amazing.A very sturdy glass bottle with a handy pump.Overall the product is good,not sticky ,just not the right colour and that's a shame .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...