Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick SPF 15 Totally Twig uploaded by Gordana V.Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick SPF 15 Totally Twig uploaded by Yamaira F.Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick SPF 15 Totally Twig uploaded by Dumitru C.

BY AVON

Extra lasting lipsting see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nisi O.
I just love this brand! Avon never disappoints and I regret leaving it for a few years because my mom and grandma used it. Thought it was for “old” folks! 😊 they have just gotten better and better!
Marcia S.
Racine
I love the colors and coverage of this lipstick. It lasts until eating then must reapply. I always start lips with moisture than wait 10 min to apply lipstick otherwise my lips feel dryer than I like. I sometimes add a glossy balm in the evening because it is not a shimmery lipstick. Perfect for office work though
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is the best lipstick and most long lasting lipstick that I have tried from this brand! It’s a a good price point at around $8-$10 if memory serves correct! I would recommend this product to others to try! I would consider repurchase if I ever run out of the one I have!
Heather D.
Great product! I use it frequently. It has long-lasting color. It goes on smoothly. The color does not bleed therefore it does not require a lip liner. It also is easy to apply. I would repurchase it.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Los labiales de avon siempre me han gustado,tienen buena pigmentacion,duran mucho y el precio es bueno. Tengo rojo,rosado y crema. Lo compré en República Dominicana por catálogo a una amiga.
Alejandra C.
Goodyear
Nice and smooth semi-matte lipstick. This lipstick doesn’t bleed and keeps my lips moisturized. The cost is very affordable so I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup organizer. Would definitely buy again.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Favorite. Lipstick. Ever. I'm absolutely in love with the shades and insane pigment. The formula is so creamy and applies so smoothly, it doesn't dry sticky at all.
Yamaira F.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this Avon Extra Lasting in Stay Plum I just try it once and is good a lasting, easy to apply and the color looks good on me and feels good to. I like this kind of colors and other ones too but this definately looks good and pretty color. I will recommend this lipstick!
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
I love this, personally preferring matte, even I know that my lips need some softness and love. The colors are vibrant and it goes on smooth.
Lavonda M.
Gorgeous color! Stays on for hours after eating and drinking. Love the texture and the smoothness.. wonderful color for anyone with a tan!