BY AVON

• How many hours does this lip gloss last ?2 Answers
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
I purchased the "lingering plum" shade. It does last longer than any other lip gloss (non stain) I have tried. The color is amazing and very pretty. It's creamy which feels good; it is also a little sticky, but doesn't bother me or annoy me. I only rate it a 4/5 (which is a higher rating on lip products for me) because I always have water or some type of beverage on me so it doesn't last like I would like it to. But I have only found one brand (out of like 10 brands I have tried) that works ALL day and unfortunately I can't find it in a store. I would purchase again if there was a good promo or something going on
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
I'm not a fan of lip gloss. But this particular one has something that I really like. To
be a lip gloss has a very good pigmentation with a pass leaves a very
nice finish.It is durable if you are not eating and drinking every
second. But when it falls it does it in a very natural way. The
one I have is a rose gold type rose and I love it has some sparkles
between gold and also has a nice litmus effect. Another thing I also
like in its packaging is a very good plastic similar to glass would go
unnoticed as a shine of High range, the applicator
is the classic sponge type and another very favorable thing is also the
funnel that has that allows Do not lose the product at all The end is
one of my favorite lip gloss, it can be used on top of the other bar Of lips or alone and that will leave a very good finish and appearance.
Doreen K.
Stays in place. Shiny great colors, I used Lingering Plum, the applicator brush feels nice and soft to you lips, It is easy to use, it just glides on. I brought it from my Avon representative. From the picture you can see I used it a lot. I would recommend to others.
Melissa L.
Speaking beyond the aspect of being a past Avon Ind. Sales Rep., I always used or at least tried all of the products I was selling. I love their make-up and their fragrance selection, as well as other categories. Their make-up is top-of-the-line, ranking right up with Revlon and Almay, in my opinion. I still use Avon products today, and find few other brands that compare so well.
Arti G.
Lucky for me my mom & her co-worker sales avon, so I'm able to try on samples of makeup and lipstick. this lipstick is thick, the color is great. a lip liner under neath will help it last longer that's my only excuse.
Diana O.
Indio, CA
This gloss works too good! It stayed on all day & I even had some left on after brushing my teeth at night. Woke up to pretty red lips, lol. It is a little too sticky and has a bad taste.
Janiece A.
I love the avon lip gloss! It is cheap and high quality. they have such a variety of colors as well.. and now you can even order them online!
mua t.
Atlanta
I LOVED this lip gloss. It gives a really nice gloss and has some nice colors. Its the first lip gloss I have ever finished completely.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I have the berry color. And love it! This is by far the longest lasting gloss i have tried to date. It does not feather and looks great
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Not my favorite but it works pretty good on the pricey side but all avon stuff is it lasts a good while and looks pretty
Jessica C.
How many hours does this lip gloss last ?