BY AVON

Brand new in the sealed package. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
I love Avon extra lasting concealer! I bough two different ones . I got medium and light! Bc I can use either or.! It last me all day! It’s best for undereye and on blemish! Easy to apply and use! It’s better than some name brands concealer!
Lesly C.
Spring
This concealer was my go to from the day I opened it until I used the last drop ! It is comparable to Maybelline Fit Me concealer but of course Avon wants to play with my feelings and discontinue this so if whoever makes the decisions for Avon products we need to talk.
Kelly H.
Really like this product. Feels nice on the skin. Buildable. Price comparable to alternatives. Don’t like having to find rep. Recommend to others