BY AVON

Brand New in Packaged Box Avon Ever Lasting Pressed Powder Light Medium l102 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelly K.
Bainbridge
Has great coverage and looks like powder when set. Love this powder foundation. Very easy to apply. It’s great for my skin which is combination. It stays place all day
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
The bad: 1.) No separate compartment for the sponge, very unhygienic. 2.) very waxy feel for a powder (due to kaolin) I can even feel the light dusting on my face. Very heavy and clogs up my powder brush with clay.
The good: 1.) perfect dead on perfect yellow in the natural tan color. Its hard to find matches for my tan asian skin. 2.) cute case 3.) light coverage, perfect for setting foundation but adds a little bit to coverage so it has dual functionality. I will not be buying it again though because it just feels so heavy on my face and even though I'm not oily really it tends to make me look exceptionally shiny!
liz g.
Smooth powder and sets makeup in place very well, my only complaint is the shades for fair skin have a very yellow color to them.
Flor R.
Houston
Okuuuuur now I see where we going. I've actually have this with me right now I really enjoy it helps alot 🤧🤧
katie J.
WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON
Bought this after it had a huge tv campaign however the coverage isn't good even though it's meant to be full coverage the sponge you get with it isn't good either so I have only used this once.
Luciana C.
São Paulo
Avon é minha paixão em maquiagens, cada cores lindas demais,avon sempre usei preçinhos camaradas mesmo, qualidade excepcional.amo avon.