Avon Ergonomic Eye Liner Brush

by Avon

Avon Ergonomic Eye Liner Brush

I love me some winged eyeliner, is this really precise and sharp?
Start your review of Avon Ergonomic Eye Liner Brush!
Lauren C.
This is the perfect little eyeliner brush. Compared to others I’ve tried it is one of my favorites. The bristles are stiff enough that it places the product right where I want it. I’ve had it for years and I’ve always been satisfied with the quality. I use it with cream eyeliner and black eyeshadow and it’s held up.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
hello I bought this brush a few years ago and still have it I use it for gel products etc along with other brushes I have so many but I found it today and started reusing it an awesome brush I just wish they told what they were used for on the handle !!
Marissa K.
Wichita, KS
I love this brush. It is my go to favorite. I use it everyday. It's a really nice quality too
Jasmine T.
Bowie, MD
Brush is flat and does a great job with application. I like how long it is too. The plain straight brush allows me to twist it different ways to adjust to the shape of my eye without needing an angled brush. Also works for other things and will recommend.
Riley R.
Not my favorite but gets the job done semi hard bristles that got soft after washed a couple of times doesn’t fray at the end which is always a plus and easy to hold handle wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone
liliana D.
Newark
From the best set this is my favorite brush. It helps me not only as a eye liner brush but it also helps in a lot of other ways as I do my make up. I have 2 and one I carry all the time. The brush is long and thin, making it easy to use and it is super easy to clean.
Laura K.
N Tonawanda, NY
My favorite eye liner brush. Definitely can't be the price of these. They are so much cheaper than other brushes while doing the same job.
Kayla B.
This works great. Probably not anything special but gets the job done. This has held up for many years. I just wash it out
Donnamarie L.
Great price , bristles soft and gets the job done . Use this when using my good eye palettes
Haily D.
The brush is an odd shape and kinda hard to hold but my eyeshadow goes on well and I like it a lot.