Add a Photo

By Avon

Joana A.
Joana A.

I've been use this brush for the last 8 years, REALLY, the same brush, durability it's amazing if you make all cleaning process and take care of it. I've 2 of it, one to stay at home and the other I just caring to everywhere.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON

I like this brush. I got it when it was on sale for $4.99, I washed it carefully before I used it, a couple hairs fell out during that but when I went to use it I had no problem, and the handle was comfortable to hold.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO

I love avon products! I try almost every new beauty item they have. This brush was really good. It does shed and that is why I wont give 5 stars but very good for the price! I would recommend this brush to anyone!
Yamuna S.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

I like this blush brush, this brush will give you natural looks. it's easy to apply it on your chicks. you will feel flawless.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR

I like this brush for the most part. Its soft and glides on smoothly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it would lose brush hairs each time I used it.
wendy w.
wendy w.
Lodi, OH

I need a new one of these

Join Now