BY AVON

Shelby P.
Bentonville
Full and soft brush that holds together well and inexpensive. I have normal mature skin type, not dry or oily. I don’t wear make up much except for Sunday and special occasions. I think it is comparable to more expensive brushes in department stores. I would purchase again.
Kaitlyn S.
Claxton , GA
This is my favorite blush brush. The brush bristles are very soft and feel good on the skin. It is a very good quality brush and you don’t have to worry about it breaking. It works great when it comes to blending your makeup.
Joana A.
I've been use this brush for the last 8 years, REALLY, the same brush, durability it's amazing if you make all cleaning process and take care of it. I've 2 of it, one to stay at home and the other I just caring to everywhere.
Jessie T.
Arvada, CO
I love avon products! I try almost every new beauty item they have. This brush was really good. It does shed and that is why I wont give 5 stars but very good for the price! I would recommend this brush to anyone!
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I like this brush for the most part. Its soft and glides on smoothly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it would lose brush hairs each time I used it.
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
Very nice brush. Soft bristles and hair doesn’t really fall out of them. I’ve only used this brand and docolor. I like them both.
Yamuna S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like this blush brush, this brush will give you natural looks. it's easy to apply it on your chicks. you will feel flawless.
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
It works decently. About every 3 days one of the bristles is left on my face. I have to replace it about once a month.
LeeAnn v.
Tacoma
I love the Avon makeup brushes! I have had them for years and never had any issues with them
Kelsey R.
Renfrew
Easy to clean and dries very quickly. I have all the avon makeup brushes and never had a problem. No bristles fall out and they never smell. I use them everyday and I would recommend if your looking for a good set of brushes
wendy w.
Lodi, OH
I need a new one of these