BY AVON

DESCRIPTION Eyes look instantly illuminated! Vibrating roller ball works with eye-brightening formula, enriched with revitalizing Aronia Berry Complex plus Optics Pearl Technology. Helps to boost the look of radiance with a more even tone. 0.4 fl. oz.... see more...

Katie R.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Avon
Have only used a couple of times and so far I am really enjoying this product. It's very cooling on eyes and don't dry my skin out like alot of other products I have tried.
Tyler S.
Bronson
I love the coolness of the little metal ball applicators in the morning. It is lightweight and not greasy. The vibrate part is useless but that doesn't detract from the great feel of the product. Great for days you are not wearing make up as it soaks in and doesn't leave a shiny residue.
Jama S.
Loved this product! It came in a little tube with a metal roller ball, and you could turn the end of it on to make it vibrate. Talking about a great eye massage! Plus, it brightens your under eyes!
Meghan j.
I do like the feel of this product, and the packaging, it’s also not that expensive. I put it down two stars because I don’t know the need for it. However, it is fun to use with my friends.
krystine n.
Cheektowaga, NY
Purchased at: Avon
I loved and noticed a difference within a week. it doesn't have a scent and dosnt irritate the eyes. great product
lervis d.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love the massager bl, the vibration makes your eyes relax and you feel amazing, plus the results are very good
Lorena Camille R.
Doral , FL
Makes hoy feel well hydrated instantly but doesn't make big changes on the long run. Perfect for carrying in your purse to put it on before doing your makeup in a rush.
Joy A.
Puerto Rico
At first I thought it was going to be amazing because of the claims on the package, but when I actually used it I noticed that my dark circles appeared more noticeable. It wasnt a pricey product, and I know that, but it just didnt meet my expectations. I was a frequent user and it just did nothing to minimize dark circles or restore my under eyes.
Isabela A.
It helped me reduce my dark circles and to take away that tired eye look I used to have!! I can't stop using it anymore hahah
Britt B.
I used it until it was out but I don't think I'd purchase it again. It wasn't any better than your generic drug store brand.

Amazon