Avon Dual Ended Eye Liner uploaded by Melissa S.

BY AVON

• Do you get a different effect from pencil liner than other liners? 1 Answers
Kelsey H.
West haven, CT
Review for: White more...
Using white eyeliner on my waterline is definitely my signature look. I have used tons of different products, but this was in particular is my favorite. The white is right and lasts all day. Will for sure only be using this liner for now on.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
I love this product with my grey eyes, the black liner goes on smoothly and is leaves a great line all day. I love to use the black then go over the center of my top lid with the blue to give it a little color that really brings out my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product especially to someone with blue/green eyes.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Review for: Silver more...
Don't understand why people are giving this product such low reviews. This is a great liner. It works great and goes on easily. The one thing I really like about all Avon products is that they back there products 100% so if you don't like the product all you have to do is let your rep know and you can have it replaced or even have your money refund. The products are so great that if you just ask your rep and listen to them they will tell you everything you need to know and you will always purchase the correct product.
Stormie J.
I discovered this many years ago. I really love Avon eyeliner. This is the only eyeliner I'll use! I have every color, most of them are beautiful and some others don't show up so bright.
But the black shows up beautifully and stays on throughout the day! I apply it once, wait awhile and then I reapply and I'm set for my day!
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Tried this eye liner and it does go on smoothly, but it's not my favorite because it tend to run off my water line after a couple hours. Maybe it lasts better if not applied on waterline?
Kadesha M.
Bronx, NY
This liner is right on point and easy to use doesn't leave marks washes away easily very smooth I use this because its waterproof it doesn't say that but water never gets in my way.
Stacy R.
Highlands, NC
Review for: Silver more...
I have used avon products ever since high school. They have decent stuff for the money.i like there eyeliners but I've always wore black or brown never tried silver could be nice.
Melanie M.
Omro, WI
I've tried this eyeliner and like it, especially because it's so cheap. However, I prefer their glimmersticks line since it doesn't smudge or run.
Smyrna D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Review for: Blue Turquoise more...
I love this eyeliner, now in summer it is ideal for color and texture.
Me gustan los productos de avon, los he usado por mucho tiempo.
parker w.
Sparta, TN
the black liner goes on smoothly and leaves a wonderful line but after a few hours i see that it tends to come off my water line
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Do you get a different effect from pencil liner than other liners?