Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew uploaded by ALEXANDRA R.Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AVON

ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me start by saying that my mom and my aunt's have been using Avon Dew Kiss lip dews since before I was born. I was literally raised on this stuff. It's nostalgic and just the mere, faint scent of this stuff brings back childhood. I still buy these in bulk from either Avon or Amazon, and keep a minimum of at least a stash of 10 in my bathroom drawers. I think I have one in almost every drawer of the house- bedside table, all bathroom drawers, kitchen drawer, cup holder of my car, etc. This is hands-down my favorite lip product EVER and if I was chosen to be on the show Survivor, this would be my one "luxury item" that I would pack. Avon seems to discontinue this product every once in a while- they even made it unavailable for what seemed like years and when they all of a sudden brought it back, I purchased a 100 pack, in fear it would go away again. I now give these pink babies out to everyone I know to try. This lip balm isn't overly sticky, it doesn't leave a crazy pink color so men can use it freely without it looking like a lip gloss or lip stick, and the scent is clean, subtle, and faint. I don't know how anyone could ever give this product anything less than 5 stars- it's cheap, moisturizes, keeps chapped lips at bay especially in the desert summers and dry winters, and is easy to apply. I recommend this product to everyone and anyone. It is truly the absolute BEST!
Jay 💖.
This was a decent lip balm. Moisturizing and silky,it would glide on really smoothly.and from what I remember,it felt nice enough on the lips. I'm not sure I would recommend it anymore than Chapstick or another lip balm,though. But it was decent.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wow talk about childhood memory! This is what my grandmother and sister have been using for years... and I can honestly say it's the best best lip balm!! Leaves you lips super soft. I actually just joined Avon as a rep and my first purchase was dew lips
Courtney R.
This is the best chapstick/lip balm I've ever used. I've tried tons of different brands because my lips pretty much stay dry, but none work as well as this one. I think this product has been discontinued by Avon though. :(
Wendy C.
Over the years I've gone through many tubes of this when I ordered Avon and this is Just a nice basic clear glossy lip balm. There's not really any flavor to it but that doesn't bother me I'm just happy it keeps my lips soft and moisturized.
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I have used this ever since I was a little girl and I can honestly say it it one of my favorites! I use it before I apply lipstick and it gives me the perfect amount of moisture. I've even bought my 2 year old her own because she seems to always take mine. She loves it also.
Melissa M.
Pollock
Alone,it's not the best,but if you pair it with avon's beyond color plumping lip conditioner it's an awesome combo! Put the dew kiss on first let it absorb for a few minutes,and then put on the conditioner! It's one of the best lip combinations EVER!
Jenna E.
This is my favorite chapstick! It goes on smooth and has a nice shine for a balm. Even if it is cold it will still glide on evenly & is never thick or sticky. Compared to other chapticks you can not beat the price for what you get and it lasts.
Erin S.
Kentwood
So I put this under my nose come cold season it helps a ton from getting all chapped. I have been told to try a ton of other products, but so far everything I have tried has caused an allergic reaction. I had this on me so I tried it and it worked great.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
The best balm for two uses. You can wear it alone and works fantastically or you can wear it under your lipstick or your lip gloss and holds very well and it smells good.