Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AVON

Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow talk about childhood memory! This is what my grandmother and sister have been using for years... and I can honestly say it's the best best lip balm!! Leaves you lips super soft. I actually just joined Avon as a rep and my first purchase was dew lips
Courtney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best chapstick/lip balm I've ever used. I've tried tons of different brands because my lips pretty much stay dry, but none work as well as this one. I think this product has been discontinued by Avon though. :(
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this ever since I was a little girl and I can honestly say it it one of my favorites! I use it before I apply lipstick and it gives me the perfect amount of moisture. I've even bought my 2 year old her own because she seems to always take mine. She loves it also.
Jenna E.
This is my favorite chapstick! It goes on smooth and has a nice shine for a balm. Even if it is cold it will still glide on evenly & is never thick or sticky. Compared to other chapticks you can not beat the price for what you get and it lasts.
Michelle K.
Coleman, MI
My absolute favorite chapstick of all time! I have used it for many many years and it helps my lips stay nice and soft all year!
Genesis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this lip balm for years. i currently have like 5 roaming around my house and cars. It does have a weird smell but it docent really bother me.
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lip balm does its job and is certainly affordable, but I strongly dislike the smell.
Debbie W.
Jenkins, KY
I really like Dew Kiss. It makes my Lips feel really soft and smooth. Ordered it from Avon and I would purchase it again.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I've gone through many tubes of this when I ordered Avon and this is Just a nice basic clear glossy lip balm. There's not really any flavor to it but that doesn't bother me I'm just happy it keeps my lips soft and moisturized.
Melissa M.
Pollock
Alone,it's not the best,but if you pair it with avon's beyond color plumping lip conditioner it's an awesome combo! Put the dew kiss on first let it absorb for a few minutes,and then put on the conditioner! It's one of the best lip combinations EVER!