BY AVON

Avon Creamy Eyeshadow Trio Dreamy
  • "The creamy eye shadow lasts all day until I take it off with makeup remover!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had this in a different color and it lasted me for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "The colors are very pigmented and go on smoothly." in 1 review
  • "I used every color until I was scraping the sides to get the last little bit." in 1 review
Arianna C.
Avon has discontinued this product, but it was a wonderful long lasting creamy eye shadow while the product was offered. It was easy to apply and the color shimmered in the light. If you come across these elsewhere- grab as many as you can. They are few and far between.
Alejandra P.
I don't use so much colorful eye shadows and this one was what I was looking for, I have brown eyes and fits amazing, the packaging it very cute. I use this everytime I go out, I recommend this for sure!
Samantha B.
Coldwater, MS
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. Sadly they don't have it all the time and they really should. It dries it almost looks like a powder. I can wear it all day without it fading or creasing unlike some cream eyeshadows I've used in the past. The one con I have is that Avon seems to have discontinue it and I'm about out. I would recommend it but if you really like it you may not be able to get it. Boooo
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
They have discontinued this color! but i totally recommend buying any that are out there with the same style! I had it for a very long time and its amazing! not only is it easy to apply the mix of colors blend very nicely and look very nice once its done.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
This has a great layout with colors that work well together. Just about anyone could use this product with no questions asked. This is a very versatile eyeshadow package. I would absolutely buy this again and recommend it.
CINTIA E.
Uso tanto o trio quanto o quarteto de cores. Super fácil de passar. Não provoca alergia. Mais indicado para usar a noite, pois é brilhoso. Mas fica super lindo nos olhos. Recomendo.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
I had never had much luck with cream shadows, until this one. The colors are very pigmented and go on smoothly. They don't crease, as other cream shadows I've used have, and they stay on for a long period of time. I get a lot of compliments when I wear the cream shadow, and love the glowing look it gives my eyelids!
Ashlie A.
I love the colors, they match my eyes good and it last all day for me. I don't wear eye shadow a lot but when I do I usually use this one
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I had this in a different color and it lasted me for a long time! I like that it was more creamy and not a powder (nice change)!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I used every color until I was scraping the sides to get the last little bit. This goes on so smooth and creamy and lasts all day