BY AVON

Avon Creamy Eyeshadow Trio Dreamy
  • "I had never had much luck with cream shadows, until this one. The colors are very pigmented and go on smoothly. They don't crease, as other cream shadows I've used have, and they stay on for a long period of time. I get a lot of compliments when I wear the cream shadow, and love the glowing look it gives my eyelids!" in 8 reviews
  • "The creamy eye shadow lasts all day until I take it off with makeup remover!" in 2 reviews
  • "The colors are very pigmented and go on smoothly." in 1 review
  • "I had this in a different color and it lasted me for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "I used every color until I was scraping the sides to get the last little bit." in 1 review
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
D I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moret
Samantha B.
Coldwater, MS
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. Sadly they don't have it all the time and they really should. It dries it almost looks like a powder. I can wear it all day without it fading or creasing unlike some cream eyeshadows I've used in the past. The one con I have is that Avon seems to have discontinue it and I'm about out. I would recommend it but if you really like it you may not be able to get it. Boooo
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
One of my first makeup products. Loved these! I had them in every color set. I used them as a base and would build over top with dry shadows. Great color and shimmer to them. Very smooth feel making it easy to apply.
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
This has a great layout with colors that work well together. Just about anyone could use this product with no questions asked. This is a very versatile eyeshadow package. I would absolutely buy this again and recommend it.
CINTIA E.
Uso tanto o trio quanto o quarteto de cores. Super fácil de passar. Não provoca alergia. Mais indicado para usar a noite, pois é brilhoso. Mas fica super lindo nos olhos. Recomendo.
Deanna M.
Paducah, KY
This eyeshadow applies easy to any type of skin tone. Its affordable on any budget. The product lasts me several months even when I use it almost daily. I would recommend this product to anyone thats even on a tight budget.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
They have discontinued this color! but i totally recommend buying any that are out there with the same style! I had it for a very long time and its amazing! not only is it easy to apply the mix of colors blend very nicely and look very nice once its done.
Kelcey C.
Circleville, OH
Alejandra P.
I don't use so much colorful eye shadows and this one was what I was looking for, I have brown eyes and fits amazing, the packaging it very cute. I use this everytime I go out, I recommend this for sure!
Arianna C.
Avon has discontinued this product, but it was a wonderful long lasting creamy eye shadow while the product was offered. It was easy to apply and the color shimmered in the light. If you come across these elsewhere- grab as many as you can. They are few and far between.