Avon Color Eye Pencil uploaded by Brittany W.

BY AVON

Avon Big Color Eye Pencil, Sun kissed can be used as both a linter and a shadow. This long lasting pencil is waterproof for a gorgeous look in any weather conditions. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I like these a lot. I have two, Night Glisten B804 and Eggplant B703. Unlike the NYX jumbo pencils, you can actually sharpen these. You can use it for eyeliner or eyeshadow. The Night Glisten (black) is sparkly, which I really like. Definitely recommend.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
Review for: Avon Natural Vibe more...
I love this eye shadow. It is super easy to apply. The only problem I have is it gets worn down easily so I have found it is better to use the side instead of the top of the crayon. The color lasts all day too.
Christine M.
Bayonne, NJ
When I first getting into makeup, Avon was one of the makeup supplies I order because it's cheap. This eye pencil is pigmented enough to be seen. Very creamy
Arycelle A.
Review for: Avon Natural Vibe more...
I LOVE this eye pencil. I use it for many things! Eyeliner, cat eyes... etc
Lucy G.
Scotland
Review for: Other more...
I have the colour ultra violet. Personally I don't think this is the most wearable colour, however if you were to buy a different colour then I think this would be a great product. The formula is great and easy to blend out, very pigmented and creamy, so perfect for someone who doesn't want to spend too long on eyeshadow.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
This is a really good item. The texture is creamy, it's easy to handle, it has nice colors, it last for enough time and is not expensive. I don't use it too much but will definitely buy another one ;)
Roma I.
Ksa Madinah munawwarah
Review for: Other more...
I started using Avon products from grade 6 plz don't judge one of my bestie showed me the catalogue of Avon so the first thing I chose was the eye pencil n I loved it
It's easy to find Avon products especially in Greece because we have a lot of representatives. Anyway ... as every Avon product is perfect is also perfect and this eye pencil which you can use it as an eye shadow... You have to try it!!!
Roselane P.
Jataúba - Pernambuco
Essa sombra é linda, perfeita e tem uma durabilidade incrível, nem precisa aplicar primer antes de aplica-la.