BY AVON

• I tend to have hormonal acne, does anyone know if this mask would...5 Answers
  • Is this a peel-off or a wash-off mask?2 Answers
  • I love Avon products and have been looking for a good mineral mas...5 Answers
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask
  • "This is one of my favorite masks. I put on a thin even layer and leave it alone for a bit. As it dries it turns gray and it feels like its tight on your skin. Then I just wash off. It cleans out my pores and makes my skin feel so soft and healthy and clean and refreshed. It also doesn't react with my combo sensitive skin. It actually helps a bit with my dry red patches. [product:avon-clearskin-pore-penetrating-black-mineral-mask]" in 5 reviews
Emily C.
Augusta
Helps clean my pores and reduces acne blemishes. All you do is apply a thin layer of the poduct to anywear on your face. Let dry for 10-15 minutes and wash off with warm water. Can be used 2-3 times a week. Its a great value, for 2.5 fl oz I got it on sale for I believe 10$ u.s dollars. I got it from an Avon catalog. And will buy again.
Kenna A.
Yakima
OMG big recommendation ! Use after washing your face when pores are most open and you will feel and see the diffrence in your complexion after a few uses 💕 it’s amazing and I still use to this day because it leaves your face looking beautiful and clean . Not expensive product downside is it’s only available in a Avon catolag
Jennifer W.
If you’re looking for a mask that leaves you feeling super clean and smooth, then this is the one for you. I used this once a week and I always felt so refreshed afterwards. I also noticed my skin was not developing as much oil as it used to.
Jay 💖.
This was a pretty good product! I recently used my bottle up,but I really liked it. It left my skin smooth and it helped a lot with my blackheads on my nose. I got it for around $11 on sale in the catalog and will probably repurchase one day.
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my favorite mineral mask! You can see and feel it working it's magic. It's perfect for pampering yourself, and helping your skin get better. I like to use it and then a repairing night moisturizer also from Avon. It doesn't dry me out too much whether I'm having an oily day or a dry one. If you only use a little water at first to get it off you also get a little double action with some scrub like textures happening.
astrid l.
Pharr, TX
Honestly one of my absolute favorite face masks of all time. It is one of the few that i feel works with my skin. I tend to have oily skin and this helps control that as well as clean up imperfections.
Samantha L.
This product is great. I gave it 4 stores because it takes FOREVER to dry. It is effective when used with the entire ClearSkin system. I buy this over and over. The product is affordable and does what I need it to do.
Kelsey B.
I LOVE this mask! This masks extracts clogged pores and really leaves your face feeling great! This was on the cheaper side and I was blown away! You put this mask on after you wet your face and it goes on black. Once the mask turns gray, you can wash it off! My face has thanked me numerous times! Way better than the charcoal peel off masks!
Allyson S.
Okay, so honestly I have this issue with massive pores on my nose, and this helped with that so much. I got it from Avon, and it works wonders! It wasn’t rough at all on my skin and it left my skin squeaky clean! I would 100% buy this product over and over again.
Amanda C.
Milesburg , PA
I got this for somewhere between 4 and 6 bucks. It’s so much better than the black glam glow mud mask. It really clears my pores out very nicely and shrinks the pores on my nose. I bought it over a year ago and still have some left. It lasts a long time.
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I tend to have hormonal acne, does anyone know if this mask would help with that?
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
I love Avon products and have been looking for a good mineral mask. My skin is crazy and can be both oily and dry, depending on the day, any comments about this mask?
Sharon V.
Center, CO
Does this really clean your pores?
Nicole M.
Is this a peel-off or a wash-off mask?
SANAE S.
in avon there's (avon clearskin pore penetrating black mineral mask) and there (avon clearskin black mineral mask proffessional) do the have the same results ?