BY AVON

• I tend to have hormonal acne, does anyone know if this ma...5 Answers
  • How much does this normally cost?1 Answers
  • Is this a peel-off or a wash-off mask?2 Answers
Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask
  • "This is one of my favorite masks. I put on a thin even layer and leave it alone for a bit. As it dries it turns gray and it feels like its tight on your skin. Then I just wash off. It cleans out my pores and makes my skin feel so soft and healthy and clean and refreshed. It also doesn't react with my combo sensitive skin. It actually helps a bit with my dry red patches. [product:avon-clearskin-pore-penetrating-black-mineral-mask]" in 5 reviews
heaven n.
Bakersfield
This is a good face mask. Me and my sister would use this all the time. Its good for clearing your pores and making your fave look and feel clean. Its affordable as well and I will definitely be purchasing this again. It also lasts a while as well.
Jay 💖.
This was a pretty good product! I recently used my bottle up,but I really liked it. It left my skin smooth and it helped a lot with my blackheads on my nose. I got it for around $11 on sale in the catalog and will probably repurchase one day.
Emily C.
Augusta
Helps clean my pores and reduces acne blemishes. All you do is apply a thin layer of the poduct to anywear on your face. Let dry for 10-15 minutes and wash off with warm water. Can be used 2-3 times a week. Its a great value, for 2.5 fl oz I got it on sale for I believe 10$ u.s dollars. I got it from an Avon catalog. And will buy again.
Asia A.
It was okay it’s kinda a hit or miss. My sister used it and broke out so depends on your skin. But I liked it and would recommend it to my friends at my age. I loved it but was kinda hard and unpleasant to take off.
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
This is my favorite mineral mask! You can see and feel it working it's magic. It's perfect for pampering yourself, and helping your skin get better. I like to use it and then a repairing night moisturizer also from Avon. It doesn't dry me out too much whether I'm having an oily day or a dry one. If you only use a little water at first to get it off you also get a little double action with some scrub like textures happening.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
I enjoy this mask very much! I haven't used masks very much but if I had to pick a favorite so far it's this one. It starts off black and then turns to grey when it is done. It leaves my face feeling soft!
Kenna A.
Yakima
OMG big recommendation ! Use after washing your face when pores are most open and you will feel and see the diffrence in your complexion after a few uses 💕 it’s amazing and I still use to this day because it leaves your face looking beautiful and clean . Not expensive product downside is it’s only available in a Avon catolag
Cayce B.
Sacramento
Good mask. It helps keep you face clean of breakouts and has a pleasant smell. The only complaint is that the packaging is hard to get enough out and not get some product in the outside.
Colleen B.
Barre
Takes all the dirt out. Every single time I use it i can feel it working as it dries. I use this at least one a week, it does make my skin a little red after use but i usually can calm that down with moisturizer. I would buy it again, I sell Avon anyway so I can get it whenever.
Lizbeth F.
Bonita Springs
This irratated my skin which caused more pores and me to breakout even more I don’t know what happened but this product was good in the beginning then it irratated my skin I’m not allergic to any face products so I don’t know what happened
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
I tend to have hormonal acne, does anyone know if this mask would help with that?
Rachel B.
Grass Lake, MI
I love Avon products and have been looking for a good mineral mask. My skin is crazy and can be both oily and dry, depending on the day, any comments about this mask?
Sharon V.
Center, CO
Does this really clean your pores?
Nicole M.
Is this a peel-off or a wash-off mask?
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
How much does this normally cost?