BY AVON

• Tengo la piel muy grasa en la zona T y quisiera reducirla...algui...1 Answers
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was not my favorite acne product. The foaming and cleansing was a great feeling, and the price was extremely cheap. But after a few weeks of use, it did very little to help my acne or decrease the redness in my skin. Don't recommend it.
Kamina F.
I have used this off and on for years and it has mostly kept what little blemishes I have at bay. Lately, despite my rotation between products and different seasons, it hasn't been working nearly as well even after awhile of discontinued use. My skin must be too used to it.
I will continue to use this as my extra step cleanser until it's out of product.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I loveeee this face wash. If you have oily skin or skin with a lot of pimples and blemishes this is the face wash for you. It has 2.0% salicylic acid in it which acts as a exfoliating agents did it also dries out pimples fast. It does dry your skin out a bit so I only use this at night. When using this face wash be prepared to see your skin peel.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I have been using this cleanser for about 4 years now. I have tried using other cleansers but always find myself going back to this one! It is great for clearing up acne and makes your face feel super clean! This is a must have if you suffer from lots of breakouts like me!
Maridania C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this product for a while and the truth does not observe results that we say, it was like cleaning the skin and nothing else, just that it left it soft, buy cheap and would not recommend it to people with oily skin like me.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
I just started using this product and absolutely love it. I noticed a difference in my skin almost immediately. It was clearer and feels a lot cleaner after using and the wash doesn't dry my skin out. I will continue to buy it!
Cheyenne W.
I think it is a tad spendy for being Avon. However, two of my pre-teens use this every other day and their skin is looking way smoothr and clearer. I'll keep buying it for them as long as it works.
Holly S.
Seguin, TX
Easy to use, stings a bit and you have to scrub. Be careful about using it too often, it can dry out your skin, which just makes the acne worse. It clears away acne with about the same effectiveness as other products, which are usually more expensive, so it's pretty good bang for the buck.
Mickala C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this product was useful. It stung a little bit and it took me a minute to get it completely off but it still managed to make a difference in my skin after a while. And it is also fairly cheap.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Great for oily skin and acne prone skin! Love how my face feels after I use it, it feels clean and fresh. Don't leave a residue and reduces my acne break outs! I use it daily on my sensitive skin and I love it! Love how it doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight!
Jessica C.
I currently use this but was wondering if anyone knew of a face wash I can buy in a store that is equivalent? I have sensitive skin and I'm a little nervous to switch.
Neri A.
Tengo la piel muy grasa en la zona T y quisiera reducirla...alguien podria decirme que tan eficaz es esto?