BY AVON

• I currently use this but was wondering if anyone knew of a face w...4 Answers
  • Tengo la piel muy grasa en la zona T y quisiera reducirla...algui...1 Answers
Kenna A.
Yakima
Currently still using and I gotta say I expected more if it , and my expectations were not met . Never the less it does get the job done but is a very mediocre product . Upside is perfect for any type of skin and will clean it profoundly . It’s pretty cheap but can only be found in a Avon catalog
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser ever. Every time I try another cleanser, I always come back to this one. It is so good at making my skin feel clean and refreshed, and it also helps with my acne. I see a huge difference in my skin when I use this, and I love it.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My favorite foaming cleanser  product. It works so good, better than Noxzema and Bath & Body Works brand. It've gentle to the skin and great for combination skin. I'm a first time user and will be buying again. I recommend this.
abby G.
With this product a little goes a long way! I put it on a pimple I had on my cheek one night before I went to bed and it was almost completely gone the next day! I usually use it with my lufa in the shower. This is 100% one of the best
Ashley N.
Mount Ulla, NC
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G. This cleared my acne OVERNIGHT. I received it as a gift along with two other items from the same collection or whatever and my face cleared up in a night.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This product was not my favorite acne product. The foaming and cleansing was a great feeling, and the price was extremely cheap. But after a few weeks of use, it did very little to help my acne or decrease the redness in my skin. Don't recommend it.
Kamina F.
I have used this off and on for years and it has mostly kept what little blemishes I have at bay. Lately, despite my rotation between products and different seasons, it hasn't been working nearly as well even after awhile of discontinued use. My skin must be too used to it.
I will continue to use this as my extra step cleanser until it's out of product.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg I loveeee this face wash. If you have oily skin or skin with a lot of pimples and blemishes this is the face wash for you. It has 2.0% salicylic acid in it which acts as a exfoliating agents did it also dries out pimples fast. It does dry your skin out a bit so I only use this at night. When using this face wash be prepared to see your skin peel.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I have been using this cleanser for about 4 years now. I have tried using other cleansers but always find myself going back to this one! It is great for clearing up acne and makes your face feel super clean! This is a must have if you suffer from lots of breakouts like me!
Karo G.
This product really helped clear my face in the first two weeks i used it. I was a gift from a relative and i would absolutely love to get my hands on another tube once I finish the one i have now. I would be happy to recommend it to someone else.
Jessica C.
I currently use this but was wondering if anyone knew of a face wash I can buy in a store that is equivalent? I have sensitive skin and I'm a little nervous to switch.
Neri A.
Tengo la piel muy grasa en la zona T y quisiera reducirla...alguien podria decirme que tan eficaz es esto?