BY AVON

ashley a.
Minco
This product is good, very reasonable price this is the first time using it and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of blackheads over the last 2 weeks. You get 8.4fl oz which is a lot of product and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry like other astringents I have used.
Kailey W.
Works well like any other toner. But for my skin since I'm so sensitive to a lot of things its burned my skin. So if you're not to sensitive to things like this that go ahead use it but it burns for people with naturally sensitive skin.
Skarlet V.
I loooovveeee this product!! I cant stress enough! I does tend to burn a little bit when i apply but i feel that its working when it does! I ran out of a bottle and already was breaking out. My mother in Law got me 2 bottles and i already see my skin clearing after using it for 3 days
Lisa B.
Uniontown, OH
Very gentle and effective. I can definitely see and feel the results. My skin is clearer and smoother. I would definitely buy again and continue to use. Met my expectations. Great product. Love supporting local area Avon reps as well.
Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
I have used this astringent since my mom first started selling in the 90s. Their product does stand the test of time and my husband will even use. It’s a great product and works well without over drying.
Reana G.
I love this product it is amazing and it works miracles and it’s true what the package says it takes away black heads within 4 days and it also tones ur face I really recommend this it’s Affordable
Vanessa O.
This really helps my acne on my skin. For me in my opinion it’s gentle but can be harsh at the same time. I’ve been using this forever now I’m a repeat user to this product. Yes I would recommend this if you have acne!
Yeisbeth Gonzalez G.
Orlando, FL
This is one of the oldest astringent versions I have of Avon and I do not change it for anything! It is quite good and I use it as a complete to cleanse my face, ideal to help disguise the open pores! always necessary before makeup! I like
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Lo compré un sola vez con muchas expectativas, pero no fué lo que realmente esperaba. Limpia bien la cara de impurezas, polvo y contaminacion que se adiere a la piel durante el dia, PERO no elimina o disminuye los puntos negros cuando este es uno de sus propositos. Otro punto encontra es que el olor es un poco fuerte como para ponerlo en la cara cerca de los ojos.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
This astringent is a godsend! The face scrub works great, but this does an even better job of removing excess dirt and oil. It does have a strong alcohol scent at first, but it fades quickly. I've noticed a slight decrease in acne, so I will continue to use it to see if it improves.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Te gusta? te a funcionado?