BY AVON

ashley a.
Minco
This product is good, very reasonable price this is the first time using it and I have noticed a decrease in the amount of blackheads over the last 2 weeks. You get 8.4fl oz which is a lot of product and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry like other astringents I have used.
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
I use this toner when I have blackheads. It smells professional and as if I’m visiting an esthetician. If I have a blackhead I use q tips and apply directly to the blackheads within days they are gone.
Skarlet V.
I loooovveeee this product!! I cant stress enough! I does tend to burn a little bit when i apply but i feel that its working when it does! I ran out of a bottle and already was breaking out. My mother in Law got me 2 bottles and i already see my skin clearing after using it for 3 days
Kailey W.
Works well like any other toner. But for my skin since I'm so sensitive to a lot of things its burned my skin. So if you're not to sensitive to things like this that go ahead use it but it burns for people with naturally sensitive skin.
Lisa B.
Uniontown, OH
Very gentle and effective. I can definitely see and feel the results. My skin is clearer and smoother. I would definitely buy again and continue to use. Met my expectations. Great product. Love supporting local area Avon reps as well.
Julie S.
Moreno Valley
This astringent is perfect for acne/blackheads skin. It’s a deep cleaning product and treats your skin without over drying it. It may sting a little If you got some irritation, but other than that, it helps to minimize your acne.
Alice E.
I’m an Avon rep and even when I wasn’t I lived for this stuff. Using it since my early teen years and still 40 years later. Definitely a go to and staple in my beauty line and use. Feel clean and refreshed.
Tawny A.
Noblesville, IN
I have used this astringent since my mom first started selling in the 90s. Their product does stand the test of time and my husband will even use. It’s a great product and works well without over drying.
Brookelyn A.
Springfield
This product is the absolute best. If you have a small pimple forming or a big one, either way, I put this all over my face and then an extra dot over the pimple. By morning it’s gone. I love this product!
Reana G.
I love this product it is amazing and it works miracles and it’s true what the package says it takes away black heads within 4 days and it also tones ur face I really recommend this it’s Affordable
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Te gusta? te a funcionado?