BY AVON

Ivy E.
I honestly use this every single day. Twice a day to be precise. After washing my face, I apply it, and I never ever skip this important step. It is reasonably priced, I believe its 20 dollars but it lasts a long time. My grandmother, who is turning 78 has used avons creams since she was young, so so had my mother who is 48. Nither women have any wrinkles, not even one. Both claim that it's because of these creams that they keep their youthful appearance. You should definitely try this out.
Amy T.
York, PA
I have been using this face moisturizer/lotion for a little over a year. I wanted to continue to try to give it a chance, but it isn't worth it. I wash my face every morning and would use this afterwards, but for me, my face is still dry. This hasn't helped one bit. The only thing I have noticed with my face is it has become much more oily. I wouldn't recommend this particular product.
Sabrina C.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It is very lightweight and when it dries, it doesn't leave your face all sticky like some can. It also comes with a very reasonable price tag.
Yeisbeth Gonzalez G.
Orlando, FL
This mask of Pepino is very good, tones and cleanses your face, at the same time as it refreshes. It is extremely relaxing to feel its effect! I recommend it!
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I feel that this cream is moisturizing and I like that but I don't like the fact it has a slight scent and a it's a little greasy. Not really a fan.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
My mom bought this from me(I'm a rep) and she didn't like it. I love it! It makes my face feel so soft and nice!
Helen W.
Allegan, MI
The product was not harsh and was easy to use for a first time user. I found the smell to be a bit unpleasant.
Katie S.
This product causes your face to be slightly oily rather than hydrating. I applied it at night because otherwise it was too oily to put makeup on afterwards, would recommend trying other hydrating moisturisers.
Tammy C.
North Sydney, NS
This is a must have for me. It is an amazing moisturizer for your face and neck I use it before makeup and after makeup it leaves skin so soft and moisturized and is a great product I have been buying it for years I recommend this product to anyone it is great for me as i have dry skin .
Hajer z.
such a great product ❤✌ im a big fan of avon
love love love so much . thanks to it my skin is so fresh and soft and the smell is woww