Avon Black Suede Roll-on Anti-perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Itza R.Avon Black Suede Roll-on Anti-perspirant Deodorant uploaded by Itza R.

BY AVON

BLACK SUEDE/AVON M DEO STICK 1.7 OZ see more...

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my son when he was a teenager. He liked it as a scent but he said it left a sticky residue he didn't like.
It's not expensive but I won't buy again.
Carolyn B.
I use this men's deodorant myself-I love it! I always purchase this from the Avon website-it's often discounted and super affordable. It lasts all day for me as well as my husband (he loves it too)! My grandmother used it for years and passed the great idea onto me!
Barbie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Recently my sister in law bought one for my hubby. They actually last awhile on without smelling to much like alcohol.
Bety P.
It works but i don't really like the smell. My mami's friend used to sell Avon and she gave us one for my dad to try.
stefanie b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My dad been using this brand for years and he like it it smell well and last all day and we get it from Avon
Itza R.
Columbus , New Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this deotorant my dad always uses it he buys like tweny at a time he buys at avon.
Orianna D.
It works very well, I just don't care for the smell. The ball makes it easy to apply.
Gemma P.
Lukin Crescent , Chingford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works very well and smells very nice. It can dry up a little flaky at times though so don't apply too much.
Nathalie A.
Es muy bueno t durarero combate la transpiracion no mancha la ropa en lo personal me gusta usarlo