Avon black box compact Avon 8 in 1 Eye Shadow Set Eight in One Palette Neutral Tones

BY AVON

• "Love the natural looking colors of this palette. While I occasional buy brighter colors I tend to lean towards the neutral colors because they look more natural. I love that there is a variety of long lasting colors for an affordable price. The colors also blend together rather well to achieve many different looks with the same shadow. " in 21 reviews
  • "Ladies and gents, this is some bomb eyeshadow right here. This is a great value and is highly pigmented. This is my go to nude palette as its got the perfect neutral shades in it. I believe I ordered this off of amazon but who really knows lol. I would 100% purchase again." in 10 reviews
  • "I wear neutrals every day so love all the tones this palette has!" in 1 review
  • "Love the natural looking colors of this palette." in 1 review
  • "It has very nice color but there not to pigmented and they look better on light skin" in 1 review
Mika Starr G.
Scott, LA
This palette comes in great colors. They mix and match with other palettes easily. Great value. Easy to apply. Try the Avon brush. I am a repeat user. I use this daily. Highly recommend to everyone. I will buy this again.
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
Let me start by saying that I have sold Avon for many years. I stand behind this company and the products they sell 100%. The eyecolor palette's that they offer are always trendy, flattering and affordable. Avon is always on the cutting edge of beauty.
Karina B.
These eyeshadow are alright, not really pigmented. If you are looking for something affordable then these products would be great. During holidays their packaging is really pretty these would be great gifts, but if you are looking for quality then I don't recommend them.
Brenda D.
This palette from Avon has never let me down no matter what I use it for. I also use the light one as a highlighter and it sticks on perfectly. Avon is so awesome with their prices and sales. This palette is also so convenient because you can carry it in your purse.
tyla b.
Atlanta
it did not last very long  the color would fade away. i would use this for special events or just to look cute. i don't know if it was pricey or not i got as a gift from my mother. my eye color is dark brown. i don't know if i would want to try it agian
Candler B.
Phenix City, AL
I have this right now in my makeup case. I like other eyeshadows a lot more than I like this. The packaging was fine I guess. Need to make it last longer, It comes off fast. I'd recommend covergirl shadows.
Jennifer H.
I love Avon! And I Love this eyeshadow palette! It's perfect to keep in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. It's got that Avon scent that reminds me of my aunt's Avon parties from when I was a kids minus the permsand blue eyeliner
Kimberly C.
Fayetteville, NC
I tried this eye shadow from Avon and was really impressed. I got the brown colors and I love them. I never thought for the price I paid I would end up living this eye shadow like I do!!
Kristen D.
Newark, OH
Love the colors in my palette, I just wish that there were more matte colors in it. The colors are decently pigmented, but it does not stay very long. Blends really well. I would order another palette or two.
Cheryl L.
New York City
Not very pigmented. I have the blue/purple palette. Packaging is nice and small. It comes with 2 small spongy applicators. It's worth it's price. Very cheap. Probably wouldn't but it again. I would try a different brand.